What have We Done ??

Old 03-24-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I realize you have a plethora of "fake stories" but since, as always dyou give no details, just accusations, perhaps one or two of the "made up" stories would help us understand.

I have some friends who consider themselves progressive but in no way fit into any of your serious accusations, so maybe instead of your ACCUSE AND RUN approach., you could give some examples that allow you to accuse so many hard working REAL patriots of so much

And, despite your smug acceptance, I do not "feign indignation" when the President of my country makes public Very serious and KNOWINGLY FALSE ACCUSATION, not only of an ex President, but a foreign ally. Not "feign indignation when that same President makes a KNOWINGLY FALSE accusation of illegal voting numbering in the 5 million range.

You accept the mockery of our White House and our Presidency by the world as just okay with you, meanwhile while ignoring that, attacking with absolute no knowledge millions of other Americans.

Then, you attack posters because they think it is important, our presidency, and you feel it is much more important to attack a group of people who has sinned and has a different political view than yours.

My indignation over this President is neither feigned nor is it based on made up stories.

Your emotion however ...

Good joke!

Your ONLY reason for indignation is that you assured us that Hillary would win, and she lost really, really bad.

Ooops, did I bring up her name when you liberals demanded that we refrain from mentioning her terrible massacre?

Sorry, give me a bill for that stuffed animal that you are going to need for my mean remark.

Stay chilly
Old 03-24-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Is it still impossible to ignore on this political thread ?

As long as i remember to check who is posting. Some are easy...they make no sense. Some are mean....easy stuff. Some are so full of BS, totally uninformed and full of adoration for Trump....well......
Old 03-24-2017, 10:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

As long as i remember to check who is posting. Some are easy...they make no sense. Some are mean....easy stuff. Some are so full of BS, totally uninformed and full of adoration for Trump....well......
And some are right and you should heed their advice...
Old 03-25-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
I realize you have a plethora of "fake stories" but since, as always dyou give no details, just accusations, perhaps one or two of the "made up" stories would help us understand.

I have some friends who consider themselves progressive but in no way fit into any of your serious accusations, so maybe instead of your ACCUSE AND RUN approach., you could give some examples that allow you to accuse so many hard working REAL patriots of so much

And, despite your smug acceptance, I do not "feign indignation" when the President of my country makes public Very serious and KNOWINGLY FALSE ACCUSATION, not only of an ex President, but a foreign ally. Not "feign indignation when that same President makes a KNOWINGLY FALSE accusation of illegal voting numbering in the 5 million range.

You accept the mockery of our White House and our Presidency by the world as just okay with you, meanwhile while ignoring that, attacking with absolute no knowledge millions of other Americans.

Then, you attack posters because they think it is important, our presidency, and you feel it is much more important to attack a group of people who has sinned and has a different political view than yours.

My indignation over this President is neither feigned nor is it based on made up stories.

Your emotion however ...

You laugh at the notion of FAKE stories, but the first thing I read about yesterday morning was that the new healthcare bill had PASSED.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
He has not accomplished a single thing of substance.
Another naive liberal that has not had a liberal talking points update. Wake up before you drown in the bathtub.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

Let's see. How do I put this so as not to embarrass or insult you?

You do realize that this is a Villages website, right? And you do know that the majority of residents in The Villages are conservative and supporters of President Trump, right?

So, to put this politely so as not to hurt your feelings.........are you being satiric or are you really a fool?

Did you wish to use the ignore button as you wander the three counties that contain The Villages and its CONSERVATIVE residents?

Tags
president, days, fifty, insulted, trusted

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.