Where is Malaria?

Old 09-20-2016, 02:17 PM
n/a

Default Where is Malaria?

Malaria Trump seems to have disappeared from public view ever since those nude pictures of her showed up on the front page of the New York Post.

There were questions about her legal (or illegal) immigration status at the time of those nudie shots. Those questions were never answered fully.

The Alt-Right boss and Kellyann seems to make sure Malaria is locked away in Trump Towers so no reporters can talk with her.

Isn't it kind of creepy that Donald Trump married his 3rd wife (Malaria) who is the same age as his daughter, Ivanka?

When did the other Trump daughter get out of drug rehab?
Old 09-20-2016, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Malaria Trump seems to have disappeared from public view ever since those nude pictures of her showed up on the front page of the New York Post.

There were questions about her legal (or illegal) immigration status at the time of those nudie shots. Those questions were never answered fully.

The Alt-Right boss and Kellyann seems to make sure Malaria is locked away in Trump Towers so no reporters can talk with her.

Isn't it kind of creepy that Donald Trump married his 3rd wife (Malaria) who is the same age as his daughter, Ivanka?

Good questions about Malania but no need to drag kids into rabbit holes.

We will never find the answers to those questions so don't beat your head up against the wall.

Malania said she is legal PERIOD, and she came here legally PERIOD. I myself would not have taken my clothes off for magazines for free, but that's me.

Mr Trump seems to be under fire for bringing models in on visitors visas and using them for paid models. This is illegal.

The point is, are there NO American Models that could do the job? Foreigners are cheap labor isn't that the point?
Old 09-21-2016, 03:21 AM
n/a

Where is Malaria? Well, it is found mostly in tropical type climates. I know that it was pretty common in Vietnam when I was there. I have also heard of it in Panama. I haven't been to Africa but I am sure it's there too. Dengue fever is also transmitted by mosquito.

Instead of asking us where it is, you might consider using your liberal @ssed Google search engine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stupid.jpg (234.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 09-21-2016, 03:16 PM
n/a

Default Yet another damnocrat pretending to be intellegent

Quote:

re: your nude photos
Based on your comment I DOUBT ANYONE WOULD WANT TO SEE THEM.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:16 PM
n/a

You are a low life. Don't drag the wife and kids into the battle. I'm not votong for Hillary and I don't care for her but i would never say anything about her daughter. You are way out of line.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are a low life. Don't drag the wife and kids into the battle. I'm not votong for Hillary and I don't care for her but i would never say anything about her daughter. You are way out of line.
Hillary has a fine daughter. Ivanka, Eric, and Don Jr. are great kids, too. The other Trump daughter - meh?

Yes, they are all public figures.

Ivanka converted to Orthodox Judiasm. Excellent spokesperson for the Trump brand.

Me, a lowlife? I'm 5 foot 7.

Malaria Trump? A First Lady who used to pose nude? Get real!
Old 09-21-2016, 04:57 PM
n/a

Donald trump wife not running for anything and the last time I heard First Lady not elected position? but as dirty politics go she gets drug in.

Let's drag slick Willie the cigar poker molestor in the conversation that was in office doing his disrespectful antic's married to Hillary while she was the First Lady. Not to mension the dozens he mounted while Arkansas governor. O that right, he gets free pass form the liberal rags.
Old 09-21-2016, 05:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donald trump wife not running for anything and the last time I heard First Lady not elected position? but as dirty politics go she gets drug in.

Let's drag slick Willie the cigar poker molestor in the conversation that was in office doing his disrespectful antic's married to Hillary while she was the First Lady. Not to mension the dozens he mounted while Arkansas governor. O that right, he gets free pass form the liberal rags.
Hey, Slick Willy was not a molester. The bimbos were all legal age. Strange how some men in powerful positions cannot keep it in their pants.

Malaria Trump is kind of the "Modern Family" wife. Good looking model married to billionaire for "love". If anyone believes she married the offspring of an orangutang for other than his billion dollars, they are as stupid as a Trump "Deplorable".
Old 09-21-2016, 05:15 PM
n/a

Who really cares it,s none of your dam business.
Old 09-21-2016, 05:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey, Slick Willy was not a molester. The bimbos were all legal age. Strange how some men in powerful positions cannot keep it in their pants.

Malaria Trump is kind of the "Modern Family" wife. Good looking model married to billionaire for "love". If anyone believes she married the offspring of an orangutang for other than his billion dollars, they are as stupid as a Trump "Deplorable".
Only the ones we know about. I wonder when he smokes those cigars can Hillary smell the differences?

I got news for you, lots of old rich millionaire/billionaire farts dump there good wife's for some gold digging trollop's. For them it's like trading in new car after the warranty runs out. But, the Trollop's don't care as long as the get paid!
Old 09-21-2016, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

So, that makes is ok?
Old 09-21-2016, 05:59 PM
n/a

I am just wondering what all the chatter on this thread has to do with choosing Trump or Hillary?

Actually for many the choice is an easy one. Clinton is incompetent and has a record that clearly anything she touches turns to waste. She is dishonest, has poor judgment , in poor health.............
and worse of all will continue the legacy of Obama who has proven to be the worse presidential selection in the history of this nation...bar none.

I am not excited about Trump but he has been instrumental in breaking the nation of the political correctness habit. My hope is that he will be instrumental in making headway to dissolve the invisible government (democrats & republican political/ruling class) because it has become corrupt and ineffective. if Trump accomplishes this break through it will be a beginning for a more responsive government

Its clear the political class is concerned because both democrat and republican politicians have been on the defensive with Trump candidacy. some of these same politicians broke the pledge to support the republican nominee a pledge given at the first primary debate

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-21-2016, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dragging the spouse or offspring into the the battle makes one a low life.. So if you bring Bill or Chelsea into it you are a low life. Fair enough.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am just wondering what all the chatter on this thread has to do with choosing Trump or Hillary?

Actually for many the choice is an easy one. Clinton is incompetent and has a record that clearly anything she touches turns to waste. She is dishonest, has poor judgment , in poor health.............
and worse of all will continue the legacy of Obama who has proven to be the worse presidential selection in the history of this nation...bar none.

I am not excited about Trump but he has been instrumental in breaking the nation of the political correctness habit. My hope is that he will be instrumental in making headway to dissolve the invisible government (democrats & republican political/ruling class) because it has become corrupt and ineffective. if Trump accomplishes this break through it will be a beginning for a more responsive government

Its clear the political class is concerned because both democrat and republican politicians have been on the defensive with Trump candidacy. some of these same politicians broke the pledge to support the republican nominee a pledge given at the first primary debate

Personal Best Regards:
You have and are being duped by the single most characterless person ever on the national stage.

You ignore his past actions, words, and stands as if they never happened but allow his opponent to own even more than she did.

I cannot nor will ever support Clinton, but assure you that you are throwing praise to him he surely does not deserve. You need to shake the cobwebs and see what he is doing, and recognize the severe and everlasting harm this virtue less person would bring to our country.

How do you square simply ignoring his deeds, words, and plans to any kind of future for the USA ?
Old 09-22-2016, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary has a fine daughter. Ivanka, Eric, and Don Jr. are great kids, too. The other Trump daughter - meh?

Yes, they are all public figures.

Ivanka converted to Orthodox Judiasm. Excellent spokesperson for the Trump brand.

Me, a lowlife? I'm 5 foot 7.

Malaria Trump? A First Lady who used to pose nude? Get real!
You, a lowlife......YES. At 5'7" many of us ARE looking down at you, both physically and morally. As a liberal, you are a hypocrite, and I should use capital letters for that word describing you. Scumbag would be a better choice to describe you. But, I will be civil. I know you think it is a joke to make her name into a disease. Juvenile of course, and further makes you look low and pathetic. Trump's a big man and would casually step on you, squashing you like the bug you are, if you had courage enough, or in your case foolish enough to say that to his face. But, I am wasting my time on a pathetic loser.

Can't wait to watch you slime your way back under your rock when Trump wins.

Tags
daughter, questions, malaria

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.