Where is Malaria?

Old 09-22-2016, 06:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You, a lowlife......YES. At 5'7" many of us ARE looking down at you, both physically and morally. As a liberal, you are a hypocrite, and I should use capital letters for that word describing you. Scumbag would be a better choice to describe you. But, I will be civil. I know you think it is a joke to make her name into a disease. Juvenile of course, and further makes you look low and pathetic. Trump's a big man and would casually step on you, squashing you like the bug you are, if you had courage enough, or in your case foolish enough to say that to his face. But, I am wasting my time on a pathetic loser.

Can't wait to watch you slime your way back under your rock when Trump wins.

Any evidence that Donald Trump has ever hit anyone? he does not strike me as someone who would actually use physical violence. He talks that way but then again he usually has bodyguards.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Any evidence that Donald Trump has ever hit anyone? He does not strike me as someone who would actually use physical violence. He talks that way but then again he usually has bodyguards.
Fixing the grammar.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Any evidence that Donald Trump has ever hit anyone? he does not strike me as someone who would actually use physical violence. He talks that way but then again he usually has bodyguards.
In his memoir, “The Art of the Deal,” Trump wrote that his main focus as a youngster was “creating mischief.” As a second-grader, he wrote, he “actually” gave his music teacher a black eye because “I didn’t think he knew anything about music, and I almost got expelled.”

None of Trump’s childhood friends recall the incident or Donald talking about it then. Asked about the punch recently, Trump said, “When I say ‘punch,’ when you’re that age, nobody punches very hard.”

At a 2009 reunion, [classmate Donald] Kass said, the teacher, Charles Walker, told him that Trump had never struck him.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Was there a suggestion in the comment that Trump has or would hit someone? The comment was that Trump would step on the idiot and squash him. That doesn't suggest striking someone.

Typical libtard taking everything out of context and perverting it to suit their narrative. And yes, a 5'-7" turd is still looked down upon.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:14 AM
n/a

The Republicans are the Party of Family Values?

Trump is on wife (Bimbo Malaria) number 3. He imports them like infectious diseases from foreign countries and then rails against immigrants! What a Bozo!!!

Trump is a joke and unfit to be President.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Republicans are the Party of Family Values?

Trump is on wife (Bimbo Malaria) number 3. He imports them like infectious diseases from foreign countries and then rails against immigrants! What a Bozo!!!

Trump is a joke and unfit to be President.
The opinion of an idiot that thinks that Bill Clinton is a model of family values and that Hillary is so honest that she should have been a nun....
Old 09-24-2016, 02:37 PM
n/a

Malaria Bimbo Trump is still in seclusion. Her debacle as a nudie model on the front page of a newspeper did her in. Poor little gold digger!

Send her back to Slovenia - take The Trumpanzee, too.

After he loses in November, Malaria is going to dump him and take a nice piece of Trump change with her. You can bet Trumpanzee has a pre-nup penned by high priced lawyers. The pre-nups are ready for the next Bimbo with just "insert name here".
Old 09-24-2016, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Malaria Bimbo Trump is still in seclusion. Her debacle as a nudie model on the front page of a newspeper did her in. Poor little gold digger!

Send her back to Slovenia - take The Trumpanzee, too.

After he loses in November, Malaria is going to dump him and take a nice piece of Trump change with her. You can bet Trumpanzee has a pre-nup penned by high priced lawyers. The pre-nups are ready for the next Bimbo with just "insert name here".
More about her immigration status.
Old 09-25-2016, 03:49 AM
n/a

Where is Malaria????

"The world's highest areas of malaria prevalence and transmission occur in sub-Saharan Africa, followed by India, south-east Asia (especially the Indo-Pacific islands, such as Papua New Guinea) and parts of Central America and northern South America."
Old 09-25-2016, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Where is Malaria????
She is tied up in a closet in Trump Towers.
Old 09-25-2016, 06:37 PM
n/a

Where is Malaria????

"The world's highest areas of malaria prevalence and transmission occur in sub-Saharan Africa, followed by India, south-east Asia (especially the Indo-Pacific islands, such as Papua New Guinea) and parts of Central America and northern South America."
Old 09-26-2016, 10:17 AM
n/a

A woman that speaks multiple languages, keeping her child out of the limelight....

She is at home being a perfect wife and mother. Making America great.

Hillary and her felonious family are finished health-wise, politically, criminally! done toast!
Old 09-26-2016, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
A woman that speaks multiple languages, keeping her child out of the limelight....

She is at home being a perfect wife and mother. Making America great.

Hillary and her felonious family are finished health-wise, politically, criminally! done toast!
For one thing we KNOW factually that Clinton is a citizen !!
Old 09-26-2016, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
For one thing we KNOW factually that Clinton is a citizen !!
Is there a point somewhere in that very rocky statement?

If every illegal alien was like trumps wife imagine what a world it would be.

The Villages Florida
Old 09-26-2016, 10:53 AM
n/a

Where is Malaria????

Tags
daughter, questions, malaria

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.