where is the outrage

Old 08-26-2016, 06:44 AM
n/a

Default where is the outrage

for the connection of trump to the mafia, which is documented. Maybe his repub cohorts think it's part of doing business and is okay. Maybe they use the same rational with his connection to david duke and the rest of the white supremacists.
Old 08-26-2016, 06:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
for the connection of trump to the mafia, which is documented. Maybe his repub cohorts think it's part of doing business and is okay. Maybe they use the same rational with his connection to david duke and the rest of the white supremacists.
The lack of outrage is directly and inversely proportional...to the hatred for Hillary.

One of the few things that Trump hasn't lied about, is that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave...and still not lose any supporters.

And THAT...says it all.

CNM
Old 08-26-2016, 08:01 AM
n/a

Well folks if there is no outrage over what Clinton did and does then there is no reason for any outrage for ANYTHING ANYBODY would think, say or do.

Put that in your smoke and pipe it!
Old 08-26-2016, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well folks if there is no outrage over what Clinton did and does then there is no reason for any outrage for ANYTHING ANYBODY would think, say or do.

Put that in your smoke and pipe it!
Old 08-26-2016, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
You made a statement based on what? Rumor? What is the extent of his mafia involvement? Is there any business in NYC that can be done without mafia approval?

David Duke?

How about Sen Byrd and Hillary? Now, that is a real connection, not fiction like Duke and Trump's supposed connection.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg byrdclinton.jpg (51.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg hillary-kkk-byrd.jpg (25.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 08-26-2016, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
You made a statement based on what? Rumor? What is the extent of his mafia involvement? Is there any business in NYC that can be done without mafia approval?

David Duke?

How about Sen Byrd and Hillary? Now, that is a real connection, not fiction like Duke and Trump's supposed connection.
What in the world are you smoking?
Old 08-26-2016, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
What in the world are you smoking?
Right now, some spare ribs. Why? I couldn't find a decent brisket to smoke.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Listen to them...they speak the truth about "equality". We are not even remotely "equal". They are athletes, we are thinkers.

The proof, the evidence, is all around, everywhere you look, on the entire planet. There is not ONE place blacks have created a paradise.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Listen to them...they speak the truth about "equality". We are not even remotely "equal". They are athletes, we are thinkers.

The proof, the evidence, is all around, everywhere you look, on the entire planet. There is not ONE place blacks have created a paradise.
I don't know about that. South Africa seems to be a very beautiful part of the world, that has been fertilized with many African's blood.

Sorry if my sense of humor is not very PC. You see, PC was not in my childhood curriculum in the public school system.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

The person who wrote this post is either.....

.....Insane

.....Having fun by mocking posters

.....A true person who is filled with hate (see first possibility)

In any case, this person for any of those sure found a home here on this forum.
Old 08-26-2016, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly what IS his "connection" to David Duke and the white supremacists? Or, is this just another of your liberal talking points that you have been provided with no proof or details?
Old 08-26-2016, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:

.....Insane

I believe that you have the franchise on the "hate" part. Liberals have an abundance of that stuff.

Even though he IS a racist, he does have one valid point. I was hard put to find a means to debate his statement: "There is not ONE place blacks have created a paradise." However, I prefer to believe that we ALL work together to build our own paradise, regardless of color or gender, or gender confused. I believe that this has nothing to do with color, but of mental attitude. If a black man is blind, will he still have the same animosity for whites. Does a black baby have any resentment of whites? Racism on both sides is a learned or perceived trait, not inherent to ethnicity. Many of us treat others as we would be treated. Perhaps that is not always successful. Sometimes it might be prudent to treat others as they treat us until they realize the error of their ways. This works better with the Middle East because they consider pacifists as being weak and do not respect them. Iran respected Reagan because of his power, even if they hated him. They hate us and we need to get that through our thick skulls. They CAN respect us if we show them how powerful we are and that we are willing to use that power to defeat them if they strike us or our allies. But, I digress.

Our friend is a racist, but he is not completely wrong all the time. Only his racial bias is unhealthy. As long as his bias does not make him intolerant, it is his American right.
Old 08-26-2016, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know about that. South Africa seems to be a very beautiful part of the world, that has been fertilized with many African's blood.

Sorry if my sense of humor is not very PC. You see, PC was not in my childhood curriculum in the public school system.
Were you being sarcastic? South Africa since going to black governance has devolved into a homicidal cesspool. There is nothing but desperation and violence there. Because black people are INCAPABLE of developing/running a successful modern civilization. They can't even LIVE in one.

Don't believe me?

Google

Quote:

.....Insane

No, actually he's one of the few who "get it". Got a problem with ANYTHING I say...feel free to TRY to counter it. My statements are iron clad facts.

We are NOT equal, we're not even the same species. Other animals with far less differences are classified as different. To protect them, we've had to classify them with us. Well, you know what would happen if we were honest and classified them as something other than FULLY human.

Quote:
I believe that you have the franchise on the "hate" part. Liberals have an abundance of that stuff.

Even though he IS a racist, he does have one valid point. I was hard put to find a means to debate his statement: "There is not ONE place blacks have created a paradise." However, I prefer to believe that we ALL work together to build our own paradise, regardless of color or gender, or gender confused. I believe that this has nothing to do with color, but of mental attitude. If a black man is blind, will he still have the same animosity for whites. Does a black baby have any resentment of whites? Racism on both sides is a learned or perceived trait, not inherent to ethnicity. Many of us treat others as we would be treated. Perhaps that is not always successful. Sometimes it might be prudent to treat others as they treat us until they realize the error of their ways. This works better with the Middle East because they consider pacifists as being weak and do not respect them. Iran respected Reagan because of his power, even if they hated him. They hate us and we need to get that through our thick skulls. They CAN respect us if we show them how powerful we are and that we are willing to use that power to defeat them if they strike us or our allies. But, I digress.

Our friend is a racist, but he is not completely wrong all the time. Only his racial bias is unhealthy. As long as his bias does not make him intolerant, it is his American right.

ONE valid point? I've yet to hear ANY point proven false.

It NEVER works because people NEED commonality. When people are too different, they no longer want to be around each other. Forcing us together only creates animosity.

It's NOT about "color", it never was. It's about genes. Color just lets us pick them out easier.

We've NEVER lived together before they were "found" several hundred years ago. White people have been out of Africa for a long long time. Whites and blacks were NEVER together in Africa. EVERYONE thought of them as "smart" apes to be worked. Even the other Africans. Nobody though them "equal" until Lincoln needed it for political convenience.

Not true...it's in our genes, our DNA to prefer "our own". We ALWAYS break up into racially divided social groups. The integration is the rarity. What is forced and causes conflict.

You ASSUME that they think like we do, they do not. They can't comprehend such abstract ideas any more than your dog or cat. We are NOT equal and it shows in how each race lives.

Yes, blacks and hispanics hate us, we NEED to start acting to LIMIT their numbers and influence before the tipping point is reached and THEY become the majority wielding the political power.

Join the fight to stop the 3rd world slide. Stop diversity, stop quotas, stop encouraging them by paying them to have children.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:01 PM
n/a

Are you really that upset that your daddy was a black man that only spent a nooner with yer momma? For crying out loud, didn't you get that basketball scholarship out of the deal?
Old 08-26-2016, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you really that upset that your daddy was a black man that only spent a nooner with yer momma? For crying out loud, didn't you get that basketball scholarship out of the deal?
Funny post...supposed to be an insult...it speaks the truth about blacks.

The black daddy had a quick afternoon bang with some horny white slut. Has a child, is nowhere to be found. Blacks succeed ONLY through sports scholarships.

Typical, stereotypical, though accurate perception of them.

So WHY do we keep kidding ourselves that we're equal and they should be in charge of things?

Tags
connection, rational, duke, white, supremacists

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.