While we invest in food stamps and give aways

Old 10-27-2016, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wow so thought out and righteous. Hey moron, I was commenting on the original post about handouts in our country and how you're comparing Russia's expenditures to US. Go build a bunker for yourself as doomsday approaches.
And has the balls to emphasize what had nothing to do with the intent of the post.

How big and brave and mouthy, from behind the keyboard.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:09 AM
n/a

Lets meet, I'm at your wife's house or daughters house which ever applies to you
Old 10-27-2016, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Lets meet, I'm at your wife's house or daughters house which ever applies to you
And now confirming mental issues.
Old 10-27-2016, 10:22 AM
n/a

You need to do your homework and stop listening to the fear and war mongers. FACT... The USA spends more of our tax dollars on military spending. In fact we spend more than what half our allies do.
FACT: The Republicans in congress refused to sign four attempts made by our President to increase medical benefits for veterans.
FACT: We are not weak as we have the strongest and best military in the world.
America is great regardless of the lies that Trump spreads to his base.
Old 10-27-2016, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
You need to do your homework and stop listening to the fear and war mongers. FACT... The USA spends more of our tax dollars on military spending. In fact we spend more than what half our allies do.
FACT: The Republicans in congress refused to sign four attempts made by our President to increase medical benefits for veterans.
FACT: We are not weak as we have the strongest and best military in the world.
America is great regardless of the lies that Trump spreads to his base.
The Marine Corps Air Station in Beaufort, SC would show you differently....personal knowledge and personal experience!
Old 10-27-2016, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
The Marine Corps Air Station in Beaufort, SC would show you differently....personal knowledge and personal experience!
Looks like the future looks bright ahead for the air station......

MCAS Beaufort runway open, maintenance complete - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2016, 03:43 PM
n/a

Default Re: Helping citizens

Quote:
Yes and Russian citizens are in poverty and get no support from their government. If you think Russia is spending their money wisely you should go live their. Our country actually spends some money helping its citizens, oh no thats horrible

Which citizens is the question.

Basic economics if you tax something you will have less of it.
If, you subsidize something you will have more of it.

As proven by Obama himself Americas Wallet is not endless.
Obama has spent TEN TRILLION DOLLARS more than the huge amount our government already took from you and my pocket. I KEEP LOOKING AND ASKING WHAT DID HE BUY WITH THAT MONEY???? Roads-NOPE, Parks-NOPE, Dams-NOPE. Improved EDUCATION-NOPE. Not only do we spend more on our military then the entire rest of the world does, we spend more on each student then any other industrialized country AND WE ARE NUMBER 27 IN STUDENT SCORES.

Hillary in an attempt to BUY the mommies vote has promised several billion dollars for anti bullying.

This election is going to be close. Look it up and you will find the Clinton MACHINE is spending, las ime I say the numbers thirteen dollars for every dollar Trump has spent.

we do not need any more welfare mothers. We need a businessman in the white house that has proven he can get far more value for the dollar spent then the Clinton mob or the Obamas have.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Which citizens is the question.

Basic economics if you tax something you will have less of it.
If, you subsidize something you will have more of it.

As proven by Obama himself Americas Wallet is not endless.
Obama has spent TEN TRILLION DOLLARS more than the huge amount our government already took from you and my pocket. I KEEP LOOKING AND ASKING WHAT DID HE BUY WITH THAT MONEY???? Roads-NOPE, Parks-NOPE, Dams-NOPE. Improved EDUCATION-NOPE. Not only do we spend more on our military then the entire rest of the world does, we spend more on each student then any other industrialized country AND WE ARE NUMBER 27 IN STUDENT SCORES.

Hillary in an attempt to BUY the mommies vote has promised several billion dollars for anti bullying.

This election is going to be close. Look it up and you will find the Clinton MACHINE is spending, las ime I say the numbers thirteen dollars for every dollar Trump has spent.

we do not need any more welfare mothers. We need a businessman in the white house that has proven he can get far more value for the dollar spent then the Clinton mob or the Obamas have.
His new hotel in dc just opened and not doing so well. Experts say he over spent and will be in the red. Sound like another bankruptcy coming.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thankfully we'll be getting rid of some Old White Prejudice Republican men in the Villages very soon....was that hospice calling your phone.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
His new hotel in dc just opened and not doing so well. Experts say he over spent and will be in the red. Sound like another bankruptcy coming.
Yes, the liberals are attempting to turn the area into a ghetto with their vandalism and violence. Another good reason to vote for Trump. He'll clean the swamp out.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Experts? What Experts...Liberal ''Experts''?
Old 10-27-2016, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Experts? What Experts...Liberal ''Experts''?
The same imaginary experts that say Hillary is a virgin.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, the liberals are attempting to turn the area into a ghetto with their vandalism and violence. Another good reason to vote for Trump. He'll clean the swamp out.
God I hope so...remove about 100 million of them.

Tags
president, give, aways, stamps, food

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.