White House is a “fine-tuned machine"

Old 02-17-2017, 05:09 AM
n/a

Default White House is a “fine-tuned machine"

This would be comical, if it wasn't so serious. Amature hour.
Old 02-17-2017, 05:51 AM
n/a

Default Widow maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear Guest:

If you asked a doctor to tell you what a widow maker was, s/he would reference a fatal heart attack.

If you asked a corporate leader what a widow maker was s/he would reference coming into a position previously occupied by a leader who mismanaged, misdirected and otherwise created departmental chaos.

Obama 8 years in office were a disaster. during his last few months in office, he intentionally used that time to further sabotage Trump.

Trump has walked into an Obama mess. His job is made even more difficult because of the left's war on common sense. both Trump is meeting resistance from outside forces MSM, etc and from inside by Obama leftovers.

a weaker man would have buckled, the left's motive, he has not so in my view Trump is anything but an amateur.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-17-2017, 06:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

If you asked a doctor to tell you what a widow maker was, s/he would reference a fatal heart attack.

If you asked a corporate leader what a widow maker was s/he would reference coming into a position previously occupied by a leader who mismanaged, misdirected and otherwise created departmental chaos.

Obama 8 years in office were a disaster. during his last few months in office, he intentionally used that time to further sabotage Trump.

Trump has walked into an Obama mess. His job is made even more difficult because of the left's war on common sense. both Trump is meeting resistance from outside forces MSM, etc and from inside by Obama leftovers.

a weaker man would have buckled, the left's motive, he has not so in my view Trump is anything but an amateur.

Personal Best Regards:
Now you're just being silly. Do you not remember unemployment rate of over 10%? Banking disaster? Now that was a mess. The mess we have now is.......well, Donald J Trump.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now you're just being silly. Do you not remember unemployment rate of over 10%? Banking disaster? Now that was a mess. The mess we have now is.......well, Donald J Trump.
BOTH still there...papered over via over a $ trillion a year in borrowing.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Obama has done more than anyone before him to camouflage his true intentions with the help of the currupt media. Anyone with common sense would see the true unemployment picture.

Have you seen the stock market rally since the election.... now look at the silly part.... Obama will claim the stock market gains from election day through inauguration day as his doing.

All part of the smoke and mirrors.

Obama was and is anti American, much like most career politicans. Just worse.

When you have politicans who can only make money as politicans, where are their loyalties? To themselves, not the public. It's common sense , think it through.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama has done more than anyone before him to camouflage his true intentions with the help of the currupt media. Anyone with common sense would see the true unemployment picture.

Have you seen the stock market rally since the election.... now look at the silly part.... Obama will claim the stock market gains from election day through inauguration day as his doing.

All part of the smoke and mirrors.

Obama was and is anti American, much like most career politicans. Just worse.

When you have politicans who can only make money as politicans, where are their loyalties? To themselves, not the public. It's common sense , think it through.
Women and minorities are anti American...we've dropped from #1 to #25 because of them. Giving them their way. ALLOWING them to "play". We peaked under "white man" rule in the 50s. It's been diversity...and downhill...ever since.

Facts ARE facts. Sometimes it IS causation and not merely coincidence or correlation. It's THEM..they're not us. THEY as a group, as a people, CAUSE these problems themselves.

Politicians and corporations make money from "welfare", they support it...in ALL its forms...personal and corporate.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
One thing among many about you that bothers me is your ability to make me defend Obama, when I don't want to.

Let's see, a recession rivaling the GREAT depression versus almost zero unemployment and rising stocks.

War on several fronts versus none

I could go on, but you once again give new meaning to total and complete cluelessness and sheer hate
Old 02-17-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
One thing among many about you that bothers me is your ability to make me defend Obama, when I don't want to.

Let's see, a recession rivaling the GREAT depression versus almost zero unemployment and rising stocks.

War on several fronts versus none

I could go on, but you once again give new meaning to total and complete cluelessness and sheer hate
You shouldn't be defending him...he did no good...

We're STILL IN the "great depression" only the government hid it with borrowed money. They covered it up. They borrowed it away. Only it didn't go away...it's still there.

Poverty has never been higher, over half the country gets something from the government. Food stamps use is high, 50 million? It would be a soup line over 9,500 miles long. How about homelessness? Millions homeless, more millions in government housing and section 8 that WOULD be homeless. People working 2-3 jobs just to get by. Unemployment at all time highs...forget the .gov lies about "seasonal adjustment" or "people leaving the workforce". How about the artificially low interest rates so 'gov can make the half $ trillion in interest payments? How about the CPI being changed all the time to hide inflation? How about it leaving out the things you need like energy?

One thing that bothers me about most people here...not singling you out Rocky...is their LACK of real information. They get EVERYTHING they "know" from the media. And that is the LAST place you will find unbiased information.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
Where do you find this tripe? To answer your question Widow-Maker was Pecos Bill's horse.

And compared to Obama's fortitude Trump is a rank amateur.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Well oiled with Trump's hair, lies, and narcissism.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Where do you find this tripe? To answer your question Widow-Maker was Pecos Bill's horse.

And compared to Obama's fortitude Trump is a rank amateur.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Well that just shot one's credibility all to he11 wait a minute one more thing....
Old 02-17-2017, 12:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
I about fell out of my chair...when I saw he said that.

I become more convinced every day, that he's living in his own fantasy world...and is borderline insane.

Fox host slams president; Trump supporters call for his head

Quote:
"It's crazy what we're watching every day," Smith said after Trump's news conference. "It's absolutely crazy. He keeps repeating ridiculous, throwaway lines that are not true at all and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if we're some kind of fools for asking the question. Really?

Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening and we're fools for asking the questions? No sir."

When you have even Faux News anchors, in essence, questioning his sanity and truthfulness... it's time to pay closer attention.
Old 02-17-2017, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Well that just shot one's credibility all to he11 wait a minute one more thing....
Obama made it through eight years of adversity and came out on top. Did you see Trump's press conference yesterday? He is cracking already. Just self pity and loathing.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2017, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama made it through eight years of adversity and came out on top. Did you see Trump's press conference yesterday? He is cracking already. Just self pity and loathing.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I guess you never turned on the news when Obama was president. Talk about whining. Obama blamed Bush, the Republicans, the voters that couldn't understand him, the police and even his grandmother.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:06 PM
n/a

You wonder why the government is a mess.

Yes, Dems going as slow as they can, but read this..yeah, I know it's fake news because it does not fawn on Trump...but this tells you why this man is dangerous.

If you ever disagreed or do disagree..you are history.

Recent replacement for Flynn watched this man at the presser last week, and nicely backed out.

I have some,,,,small amt., from distance on WH appointments, and usually they want loyalty to the country, depending on what..loyalty to the policy, but this person wants only loyalty to HIM.

But, he and Bannon simply blame the "opposition" whether it be Dems or our first amendment while they spend time tearing apart the judicial.

"MELBOURNE, Fla. — During President Trump’s transition to power, his team reached out to Elliott Abrams for help building a new administration. Mr. Abrams, a seasoned Republican foreign policy official, sent lists of possible candidates for national security jobs.

One by one, the answer from the Trump team came back no. The reason was consistent: This one had said disparaging things about Mr. Trump during the campaign; that one had signed a letter opposing him. Finally, the White House asked Mr. Abrams himself to meet with the president about becoming deputy secretary of state, only to have the same thing happen — vetoed because of past criticism.

Mr. Abrams’s experience has become a case study in the challenges Mr. Trump still faces in filling top positions a month into his presidency. Mr. Trump remains fixated on the campaign as he applies a loyalty test to some prospective officials. For their part, many Republicans reacted to what happened to Mr. Abrams with dismay, leaving them increasingly leery about joining an administration that cannot get past the past."

It is not just Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson who has no deputy secretary, much less Trump-appointed under secretaries or assistant secretaries. Neither do the heads of the Treasury Department, the Education Department or any of the other cabinet departments. Only three of 15 nominees have been named for deputy secretary positions. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis has a deputy only because he kept the one left over from President Barack Obama’s administration.

That does not even begin to cover the rest of the more than 4,000 appointments that a president typically makes. In some cases, the Trump administration is even going in reverse. A senior political appointee at the housing department, who had already started the job, was fired this past week and marched out of the building when someone discovered his previous statements critical of Mr. Trump."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/u...osts.html?_r=0

Tags
serious, hour, amature, comical, house

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.