White-power groups banding together, but for how long?

Old 04-25-2017, 05:25 PM
n/a

Default White-power groups banding together, but for how long?

"The common goal, as these alliances see it, is protecting the white race at a time when the Census Bureau projects whites will be a minority within three decades."

I'm not alone...people...white people...ARE starting to wake up. We're being bred out of our own country.

"We want to see people stand up and make this country great again, like Trump is saying. We're tired of seeing white people lose everything."

Anything wrong with that statement? We ARE losing. We're forced to pay a $ trillion a year for their upkeep. We have to allow them into our neighborhoods which is usually the beginning of the end for a once pristine neighborhood that slowly becomes a dirty nasty slum. We must allow them in to disrupt our classrooms, bring school standards down, and eventually when their numbers become high enough...force the need for armed security. They destroy whole towns and cities. Happiness scores, educational scores, wellness, happiness, wealth...ALL plummet when the blacks show up. Crime especially violent crime skyrockets when an area become black. MLK Blvd is ALWAYS part of the most violent part of ANY town or city.

PROVE me wrong...prove THEM wrong. These groups have been trying to SAVE you and the government has been ostracizing them because the government had different plans for the minorities.

Here was a nice comment:

"Ever get the notion that Yahoo news feels that only "white" people are the racists? Never any mention of the black panthers or any hispanic racial groups... Just the Klan and the Neo Naz"

Comments?
Old 04-25-2017, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

"The common goal, as these alliances see it, is protecting the white race at a time when the Census Bureau projects whites will be a minority within three decades."

I'm not alone...people...white people...ARE starting to wake up. We're being bred out of our own country.

"We want to see people stand up and make this country great again, like Trump is saying. We're tired of seeing white people lose everything."

Anything wrong with that statement? We ARE losing. We're forced to pay a $ trillion a year for their upkeep. We have to allow them into our neighborhoods which is usually the beginning of the end for a once pristine neighborhood that slowly becomes a dirty nasty slum. We must allow them in to disrupt our classrooms, bring school standards down, and eventually when their numbers become high enough...force the need for armed security. They destroy whole towns and cities. Happiness scores, educational scores, wellness, happiness, wealth...ALL plummet when the blacks show up. Crime especially violent crime skyrockets when an area become black. MLK Blvd is ALWAYS part of the most violent part of ANY town or city.

PROVE me wrong...prove THEM wrong. These groups have been trying to SAVE you and the government has been ostracizing them because the government had different plans for the minorities.

Here was a nice comment:

"Ever get the notion that Yahoo news feels that only "white" people are the racists? Never any mention of the black panthers or any hispanic racial groups... Just the Klan and the Neo Naz"

Comments?
This has always been a part of Trumps rhetoric, and plan.

He has believed in this his entire life. From being the largest single violater of the Fair Housing act in the 70's to his participation in a very very public way in the Central Park Five to the Birther thing, this is at the core of what he believes in
Old 04-25-2017, 05:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

He has believed in this his entire life. From being the largest single violater of the Fair Housing act in the 70's to his participation in a very very public way in the Central Park Five to the Birther thing, this is at the core of what he believes in
God...I hope so. The country MUST purge the ranks of the minorities...we're at 50:50 right now. Maybe Trump WAS put there as president to do the purging. 50 million Hispanics MUST go or America...a white themed America...is literally lost. What would you rather leave for your great grandkids...Normal Rockwell's America or Tijuana?
Old 04-25-2017, 05:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
God...I hope so. The country MUST purge the ranks of the minorities...we're at 50:50 right now. Maybe Trump WAS put there as president to do the purging. 50 million Hispanics MUST go or America...a white themed America...is literally lost. What would you rather leave for your great grandkids...Normal Rockwell's America or Tijuana?
We are going to have a lot of wars to attend to....

Iran
North Korea
ISIS
Syria
Russia
Blacks
Immigrants. especially Musliim
Progressives
Democrats

Heck, we hate everybody.......I suppose just taking action against all those who do not look like us is the only smart way to go, but we need to do some work to identify those sneaky progressives we hate so much. And how do we handle those mexican son of a guns who have no accent and do not look Mexican. Well, the Muslims will be easy right ?

We have to be careful though so we do not lose the most important american born white people, mostly the old ones, or we will take a step back

That should turn out well. Civilization doesnt work, right ???
Old 04-25-2017, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
We are going to have a lot of wars to attend to....

Iran
North Korea
ISIS
Syria
Russia
Blacks
Immigrants. especially Musliim
Progressives
Democrats

Heck, we hate everybody.......I suppose just taking action against all those who do not look like us is the only smart way to go, but we need to do some work to identify those sneaky progressives we hate so much. And how do we handle those mexican son of a guns who have no accent and do not look Mexican. Well, the Muslims will be easy right ?

We have to be careful though so we do not lose the most important american born white people, mostly the old ones, or we will take a step back

That should turn out well. Civilization doesnt work, right ???
Those "wars" are political to keep the money flowing to the MIC. We can stop them tomorrow by going home.

No...not everybody...just those who can't cut it and want us to take care of them...DEMAND we take care of them.

There are enough who DO look Mexican and speak Spanish...so that we'll come up with the 50 million we must deport to save the country.

Sure...go out at prayer time and round them up. Don't they get prayer time at major corporations? There you go...pick them up and replace them with white men who have suffered the worst from the minority invasion.

We MUST make lots and lots of NEW white people...as many as we can. We're declining in population. White people are slowly going extinct.

WHITE civilization works...it brought you the western civilization and the America you live in today...it brought you the technology you enjoy and makes your life easier.

There is no great Hispanic or black civilization that will replace ours...it will be entropy to use Gracie's word...from order and structure, from good and safe...to destruction and anarchy. There is NO...NOT ONE "successful" majority black/brown place on the entire planet...and WE ARE becoming a black/brown majority. America has 30 years.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

You ignorant dick...

I never heard him say anything like that. You got some data to back up your "largest single violater" claim?

Which president lived up to your standards their entire life?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2017, 10:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
You ignorant dick...

I never heard him say anything like that. You got some data to back up your "largest single violater" claim?

Which president lived up to your standards their entire life?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
He just may be...aren't all his properties high end? Out of the reach of most blacks...and his clientele don't want blacks around...that's a given. IF he owns enough properties...he could be the biggest violator. Good for him. Everyone being a violator is the best thing that could happen to most cities. Where the black population is the problem population. They ALWAYS are.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

Here was a nice comment:

Comments?
Your concern is genuine and honest but your approach off base and offensive because it features only hate. White groups such as this will never gain a footing in this nation because Americans across this land hold freedoms to be sacrosanct as addressed in our Articles of Freedom

If you truly have a concern then get actively involved in politics and work toward a constructive outcome, blunting the few radical groups bent on destroying this nation.

But promoting hate is counterproductive in this nation because the majority will never stand for it whether they are white, black brown red or yellow.

America First resonance with the majority of Americans

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-26-2017, 06:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your concern is genuine and honest but your approach off base and offensive because it features only hate. White groups such as this will never gain a footing in this nation because Americans across this land hold freedoms to be sacrosanct as addressed in our Articles of Freedom

If you truly have a concern then get actively involved in politics and work toward a constructive outcome, blunting the few radical groups bent on destroying this nation.

But promoting hate is counterproductive in this nation because the majority will never stand for it whether they are white, black brown red or yellow.

Personal Best Regards:
Do you mean Charters of Freedom? America's Founding Documents | National Archives
Old 04-26-2017, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

This attitude is the core of the marches and the weeping and the angst put forth by the people who made such a fuss when he was elected. Perhaps you could link us to valid proof that Trump and Republicans are anti black, anti Jew, anti Gay? I think many throw the word Racist at him and us because we do NOT want refugees at this time from countries that are largely Islamic. The Radical Islamic people want to kill all non Islamic people, oh, or convert them. I don't trust them. Don't want them.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Pop quiz:

Illegal immigrants over a 40 year period, snuck in and dropped 50 million babies erroneously dubbed citizens, they now number 100 million, they are the majority below the age of 7 and will be the absolute majority within 30 years replacing white culture and turning America Hispanic.

What do you do?
Old 04-26-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Pop quiz:

Illegal immigrants over a 40 year period, snuck in and dropped 50 million babies erroneously dubbed citizens, they now number 100 million, they are the majority below the age of 7 and will be the absolute majority within 30 years replacing white culture and turning America Hispanic.

What do you do?
Learn some Spanish!
Old 04-26-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
This attitude is the core of the marches and the weeping and the angst put forth by the people who made such a fuss when he was elected. Perhaps you could link us to valid proof that Trump and Republicans are anti black, anti Jew, anti Gay? I think many throw the word Racist at him and us because we do NOT want refugees at this time from countries that are largely Islamic. The Radical Islamic people want to kill all non Islamic people, oh, or convert them. I don't trust them. Don't want them.
Although I doubt you will ever read this but here is a pretty basic summary, but there is much more.

Is Donald Trump Racist? Here’s What the Record Shows

Is Donald Trump a Racist? Here'''s What His Record Shows | Fortune.com

And this is for you Don BALDWIN........this quote from a book about Trump,....

"“ Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”
----------------------------------------------------------------
"O’Donnell’s report was shocking, but Trump did not contest it at the time. In 1997 he was interviewed for Playboy by author Mark Bowden and he confirmed that the O’Donnell book was “probably true.”

He has always measured in terms of race....and if you read this article you find from Indians to blacks, he makes judgements based on race
Old 04-26-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Although I doubt you will ever read this but here is a pretty basic summary, but there is much more.

Is Donald Trump Racist? Here’s What the Record Shows

Is Donald Trump a Racist? Here'''s What His Record Shows | Fortune.com

And this is for you Don BALDWIN........this quote from a book about Trump,....

"“ Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”
----------------------------------------------------------------
"O’Donnell’s report was shocking, but Trump did not contest it at the time. In 1997 he was interviewed for Playboy by author Mark Bowden and he confirmed that the O’Donnell book was “probably true.”

He has always measured in terms of race....and if you read this article you find from Indians to blacks, he makes judgements based on race
A quote from a book about Trump said it...it must be true! If I write a book about you...does it mean everything I write is true?

Besides...what is UNTRUE in that quote? I don't want blacks counting MY money either. Jews are bankers...MOST top people in the banking/finance industry are Jews. Laziness IS a trait in blacks. Have you EVER worked ANYWHERE where the smartest, most motivated, most values member was black? I sure never have. My experience is blacks are shiftless, dishonest, ignorant, lazy, AND racist.

As for your article...I DID read it...

"applicants for leases were screened by race. One rental agent said Trump’s father had told him not to rent to blacks and that he actually wanted to reduce the number of African Americans in his buildings"

WHO would WANT blacks in their building? They ALWAYS destroy property, they DON'T make good tenants, the rest of the people living there don't want them there either. If you want to be welcomed...CHANGE...act like civilized people instead of animals.

Sorry...I stopped reading at this point:

"More whites used welfare assistance than blacks, but welfare was regarded by some as a special benefit for minorities"

The slant, the spin, the dishonesty comes to light right here. Yes...in the early 1970s whites were the biggest group receiving welfare benefits. But as a PERCENTAGE blacks far and away were the biggest recipients...upwards of 40% received benefits. In 2016, when this story...and that IS what it is...a STORY...was written, whites are NO LONGER the biggest recipients either in raw numbers or by percent. Hispanics are.

EVERYONE has an agenda...trust no one.

Tags
people, white, groups, wrong, country

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.