Why America?Why?

Old 03-21-2017, 06:52 PM
n/a

This is my WHY ......this presidency is shaking any confidence we had overseas...WHY would you do this. Our NATO allies come SECOND to Russia now.

Without NATO folks, Russia will roll.....and every step seems to strengthen Russia and weaken NATO.

His behavior and public rant with Merkel last week, and now this..

"Secretary of State Rex Tillerson plans to visit Russia next month and will likely be in Florida as President Trump hosts Chinese President Xi Jinping, but he won't be in Brussels for a NATO foreign ministers meeting on April 5-6, the State Department says.

Tillerson will travel to Moscow in about two weeks, after he attends meetings of G-7 foreign ministers in Italy slated for April 10-11, the State Department says.

News of the trip to Russia emerged late on the same day FBI Director James Comey "confirmed that his agency is investigating possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia" in last year's U.S. election, as the Two-Way reported."

Secretary Of State Tillerson Will Visit Russia In April, But Will Miss A NATO Meeting : The Two-Way : NPR
Old 03-21-2017, 08:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If for no other reason, than to keep the serial felon from destroying our country. If Hillary had been incarcerated like she should have been a year ago, then maybe you would not be asking this question.
Had Hillary been indicted and convicted then and only then would she have been incarcerated. But none of that happened so we fail to see your point!

There were no grounds to do so!
Old 03-21-2017, 09:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wish you'd stop being stupid....
Sure, whites are currently a minority of births.
Defunding the Corporation for Public Broadcasting won’t kill PBS. It will hurt Trump voters. - Vox
Sure, whites are a minority in California:
It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California - LA Times
But nationally, non-Hispanic whites are 63.7% of the population:
Demography of the United States - Wikipedia
Variously expected to reach the tipping point in 2044:
White Americans to become a minority by 2044 thanks to ageing population | Daily Mail Online
Or possibly in 2065:
Future immigration will change the face of America by 2065 | Pew Research Center
No no no...it's already happening...

Joe Biden...whites a minority in 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
Old 03-21-2017, 10:37 PM
n/a

Joe Biden vs The Census Bureau....
That explains so much.
You model yourself after creepy ole Uncle Joe.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:06 PM
n/a

my why is this - why can no conversation be held concerning politics with people without them pulling out their gutter mouths? I'm sure the majority of 'you' worked in an environment that cursing or labeling people would have gotten you into some kind of trouble. Also, in business, we never interrupted while someone was presented a point. We handled ourselves like "normal" adults. Then it seems that once people retire, they say the heck with it and go to the gutter. Neither Clinton or Trump with a good choice for president, but they were our only choices. We can choose to desire who was the 'lessor of two evils', but it's a moot point. Trump won. Now, he's the guy in charge. BUT that doesn't mean we have to agree with what he's doing (not doing) but you got to be honest and say that this President has said some really stupid things and looks stupid to the world. That's frustrating when you realize he is the leader of the free world ---- that's really scary. What's next - let's pause; finish the investigation as to how much of his team (and maybe himself) was/is involved with the Russians and then once that's completed and any persons involved removed from office, start on improving health care costs......and if you are a democrat, get out there in the 2018 mid elections and get more democrats in the Congress...because just changing a president isn't the answer...it's downstream where it's very important to get the honorable and smart people into politics.....okay, all you haters....start hating on me...
Old 03-22-2017, 12:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
NO...there are NOT.

It's like saying a LOT of Catholics use birth control. A LOT of people may use contraception...but they're NOT Catholics.

"But in 1930, Christianity split on birth control. The Anglican Church endorsed contraception—which, at the time, included condoms, diaphragms, and cervical caps—if used “in the light of Christian principles,” and other Protestant denominations followed suit. ... Birth control was still effectively prohibited for Catholics.Feb 19, 2016"

"Muslims" who interact with "us", the heathens, are NOT truly Muslims. Just as a practicing Catholic will not use contraception, a practicing Muslim will not befriend "us". Will not practice blasphemy against Islam by engaging in "our" cultural norms.

What you mentioned is so infrequent that it makes the news. There are MASS shooting every day in the gang ridden, minority ridden, inner city slums...it's so common, it doesn't make the national news. If you were told about ALL the black crime and violence...you'd be screaming to have them removed from society. You'd WANT them ALL locked up.
I know the Catholic's in my family used birth control! I am the 7th of 9 children. In the next generation the largest group is 4. My mother came from 12 the largest this generation is 3. Birth Control is common practice!

Yes there is gang violence in major cities but that has been going on for decades! I was a teenager when the riots in Newark and Washington hit one summer.

You talk a lot about the minorities and violence but nothing about the amount of guns! Why?
Old 03-22-2017, 04:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
I doubt if you saw or heard the hearings, but I was happy at The opening remarks by the co chairman.

Hope I am not reading too much into it, but it was clear that they knew coming into a PUBLIC HEARING at their request.....both witnesses did NOT want to attend and said so. The sub comm requested this public session to at least INFORM Americans where things stood to avoid confusion, which because nobody else was talking was the norm.

Anyway, opening remarks were pretty clear that while the entire group stood shoulder to shoulder to find the truth, they are from two different parties. It was said, it will appear, and it did, as if we are split, but be assured that is not the case.

Republicans carried the torch as requested by Trump, i.e., leaks and almost all their questions were aimed that way. Democrats came from the possible collusion itch the Trump campaign and Russia.

Neither side, nor the witnesses, had any hesitation in knowing "in a unclassified setting" that Russia did attempt to sway the election. That was 100% agreed on, and some questions were aimed at the manner and methods used.

This hearing, in my opinion, gave me confidence that they will get to the truth.

If you are hard left or hard right, you probably are unhappy.with the tone of the other sides questioning, but that is why you have to read and put it all in context.

Politics need not be so polarizing, but you need to debate with facts, not Twitter or any other form of limited conversation.

They knew there was differing viewpoints and I believe they allowed for that.

Sometimes we say it is too political, but in fact it is not them, it is that we only hear what we want.
Dear guest:

Believe it or not I don't view myself as being hard left or hard right but simply a patriot that desires our elected leaders stop the partisan politics, etc and to do the job they were elected to do.

I am a bottom line guy. I look at results and neither party is getting to the store. I am not buying what I see in these so called meetings its all staged drama for the public but in actuality they continue the game of one up-manship

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-22-2017, 05:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear guest:

Believe it or not I don't view myself as being hard left or hard right but simply a patriot that desires our elected leaders stop the partisan politics, etc and to do the job they were elected to do.

I am a bottom line guy. I look at results and neither party is getting to the store. I am not buying what I see in these so called meetings its all staged drama for the public but in actuality they continue the game of one up-manship

Personal Best Regards:
....You don't believe Russia attempted to sway our election with cyber crimes ?

....You do not think our country should investigate such invasion ?

....You don't believe when a sitting President accuse another President of a felony, that should be investigated ?

....You don't believe when faced with "evidence" that perhaps a campaign for President colluded with Russia it should be investigated ?

....You don't believe when a sitting President accuse our closest ally of consorting to tap the phones of a sitting President should be investigated ?

What kind of "patriot" is this ?

How would yo get to the "bottom line" you seek ?
Old 03-22-2017, 06:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Joe Biden vs The Census Bureau....
That explains so much.
You model yourself after creepy ole Uncle Joe.
Yes I do...because I've SEEN the changing face of America...I've SEEN as the Hispanic population grew and grew. I can SEE that there are more and more every year.

WHY do you believe the census? It's just more government propaganda. Do you believe the unemployment rate? The CPI? EVERYTHING the government tells you is true? It's NOT...and neither is the "census data".

Look at these numbers...do you believe that there are MORE white people now that in 2010? I sure don't.

Race and Hispanic Origin

White alone, percent, July 1, 2015, (a) 77.1%
White alone, percent, April 1, 2010 (a) 72.4%
Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2015, (V2015) (b) 17.6%
Hispanic or Latino, percent, April 1, 2010 (b) 16.3%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2015, (V2015) 61.6%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, April 1, 2010 63.7%

UNITED STATES QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

WHEN was the last census? Not in 2015...they're MAKING UP those numbers...guessing...it's propaganda.

Quote:
my why is this - why can no conversation be held concerning politics with people without them pulling out their gutter mouths? I'm sure the majority of 'you' worked in an environment that cursing or labeling people would have gotten you into some kind of trouble. Also, in business, we never interrupted while someone was presented a point. We handled ourselves like "normal" adults. Then it seems that once people retire, they say the heck with it and go to the gutter. Neither Clinton or Trump with a good choice for president, but they were our only choices. We can choose to desire who was the 'lessor of two evils', but it's a moot point. Trump won. Now, he's the guy in charge. BUT that doesn't mean we have to agree with what he's doing (not doing) but you got to be honest and say that this President has said some really stupid things and looks stupid to the world. That's frustrating when you realize he is the leader of the free world ---- that's really scary. What's next - let's pause; finish the investigation as to how much of his team (and maybe himself) was/is involved with the Russians and then once that's completed and any persons involved removed from office, start on improving health care costs......and if you are a democrat, get out there in the 2018 mid elections and get more democrats in the Congress...because just changing a president isn't the answer...it's downstream where it's very important to get the honorable and smart people into politics.....okay, all you haters....start hating on me...
They were NOT your ONLY choices...that is a SELF IMPOSED limitation...there were 4 others on the FL ballot you COULD have...you SHOULD have chosen instead. Instead, you picked a corrupt crook...ANOTHER corrupt crook. Meet the new boss...same as the old boss...here to steal and give to his superiors.

Quote:
I know the Catholic's in my family used birth control! I am the 7th of 9 children. In the next generation the largest group is 4. My mother came from 12 the largest this generation is 3. Birth Control is common practice!

Yes there is gang violence in major cities but that has been going on for decades! I was a teenager when the riots in Newark and Washington hit one summer.

You talk a lot about the minorities and violence but nothing about the amount of guns! Why?
If they did...they are NOT "good" Catholics...they are Catholic in name only and practice relativism...picking and choosing what THEY will obey and follow.

The gun violence is mostly in the inner cities...why would you care what they do to each other? Less mouths to feed. There is NOT a gun violence "problem" with white people. We're a VERY low percentage compared to blacks/Hispanics. The gun problem is just ANOTHER of the inner city problems.

Quote:
Dear guest:

Personal Best Regards:
They continue to STEAL from us is what they do. WE "borrow" a $ trillion a year...and they end up getting it.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by copuff View Post

Your parent's offspring are not "good catholics". The Hispanics and Latinos truly believe they are going to he11 if they use birth control. You have decided if you throw a $20 in the basket and ask for forgiveness...your good enough.

The gang violence today happens everyday and happens more times per day as the years go by. Reason: there is more gang members. If they only had the choice "work or starve" there would be less...but the liberals want to help by throwing money at them and have held them back in life.

You got a problem with guns?? I have MANY! I have concealed carry in 3 states (which allows me to carry in the states that touch their borders), Illinois requires 16 hours of instruction and you have to pass a shooting efficiency test. I hunt and shoot often to improve my accuracy, I can shoot a prarie dog (rodent 3" wide x 9" tall) from 700 yards. To date: I have never pointed a gun at a person, and hope I never have too. I carry because times are uncertain ( just watch the evening news) and I do not wish to become another defenseless victim of the all to often random crime. Now you might wish to just stand their and let 2 people kick your a$$ for your valuables, but I would prefer to have an opportunity to defend myself. Go ahead and suggest if we made guns illegal those criminal gang members would turn thier guns in, and there would be less shootings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your parent's offspring are not "good catholics". The Hispanics and Latinos truly believe they are going to he11 if they use birth control. You have decided if you throw a $20 in the basket and ask for forgiveness...your good enough.

The gang violence today happens everyday and happens more times per day as the years go by. Reason: there is more gang members. If they only had the choice "work or starve" there would be less...but the liberals want to help by throwing money at them and have held them back in life.

You got a problem with guns?? I have MANY! I have concealed carry in 3 states (which allows me to carry in the states that touch their borders), Illinois requires 16 hours of instruction and you have to pass a shooting efficiency test. I hunt and shoot often to improve my accuracy, I can shoot a prarie dog (rodent 3" wide x 9" tall) from 700 yards. To date: I have never pointed a gun at a person, and hope I never have too. I carry because times are uncertain ( just watch the evening news) and I do not wish to become another defenseless victim of the all to often random crime. Now you might wish to just stand their and let 2 people kick your a$$ for your valuables, but I would prefer to have an opportunity to defend myself. Go ahead and suggest if we made guns illegal those criminal gang members would turn thier guns in, and there would be less shootings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Crime and violence in America is a black/Hispanic problem. They and the broken whites who hang around with them, are responsible for 90% of the crime and violence in America.

Take away the minorities and America goes right back to the top. Keep adding more minorities, make them the majority and America keeps falling.

You HAVE a choice...stop them from taking over.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear guest:

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-22-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
....You don't believe Russia attempted to sway our election with cyber crimes ?
Russia DID NOT try to sway the election. Russia attempted to destabilized the USA. They tried to hack both parties in the hopes finding things for the public to be angry about. They failed to get into the RNC system.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...am-filter.html
Ironically, all the idiotic whining about Russian hacking is actually destabilizing the US. So it seems that the democrats are helping the Russians. Go figure.
Old 03-22-2017, 05:58 PM
n/a

My major concern about our President and his presidency is NOT his policies, nor his ego, but what he is doing to us, America and our presidency with his incessant lying to us.

"All presidents lie. Richard Nixon said he was not a crook, yet he orchestrated the most shamelessly crooked act in the modern presidency. Ronald Reagan said he wasn’t aware of the Iran-Contra deal; there’s evidence he was. Bill Clinton said he did not have sex with that woman; he did, or close enough. Lying in politics transcends political party and era. It is, in some ways, an inherent part of the profession of politicking.

But Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true."

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain - POLITICO Magazine

------------------------------------------------------

It has infected his staff as they now openly and amostbwith glee simply lie.

The below is an Opinion piece and reflects from a psychiatrist view what is happening. Both Trumps ghost writers warned us about he sets up in his head a false narrative, and then sets ot to believe it and spread it. He has even made up names to use as he posed as this fictions character to sell whatever conspiracy theory he had.

The affect in us, I am afraid is that we now EXPECT him andbthem to lie to us. How that works as we face a crisis remains to be seen, but the focus of the column is how they need to be called on their lies. We see that on TOTV...tell the lie long enough, you really believe it.

Anyway for what it might be worth. This man terrifies me, again not based on policy issues but simply his lack of any moral compass.

-----------------------------------------------

"The infection is spreading throughout this administration. How many of us have come to expect Spicer -- and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Kellyanne Conway to lie to us. The scary thing is they will continue to do so. And when the press blows the whistle, they'll look you in the face and tell you they aren't lying. They'll brush you aside with "alternate facts," assert you are "fake news" and suggest something ridiculous -- like perhaps it's your microwave or British intelligence that's spying on you.

I'm here to tell you that no, you're not going crazy. You're dealing with liars:
1. Their interests conflict with yours.
2. They've repeated these lies (and omissions) so many times they now believe they are true.
3. They justify the lying because they are doing it to protect someone else: Trump.
That is the truth about lying. And that's not going to change until you, as citizens, blow the whistle early and often and demand it change."

Blow the whistle on Sean Spicer (Opinion) - CNN.com
Old 03-22-2017, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Russia DID NOT try to sway the election. Russia attempted to destabilized the USA. They tried to hack both parties in the hopes finding things for the public to be angry about. They failed to get into the RNC system.
Russia’s Attempt to Hack the RNC Thwarted by a Spam Filter
Ironically, all the idiotic whining about Russian hacking is actually destabilizing the US. So it seems that the democrats are helping the Russians. Go figure.
YOUR LINK IS FROM MONTHS AGO. YHIS SHIP HAS SAILED. PLEASE READ UP TO DATE NEWS.

Watch hearings or somehow have someone explain to you what is happening in real time and NOW

Tags
america?why

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.