Why America?Why?

Old 03-22-2017, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
YOUR LINK IS FROM MONTHS AGO. YHIS SHIP HAS SAILED. PLEASE READ UP TO DATE NEWS.

Watch hearings or somehow have someone explain to you what is happening in real time and NOW
Did you seriously just try to play The Hillary Card™?
Old 03-22-2017, 06:54 PM
n/a

"A commissioner on the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) sent President Trump a letter Tuesday demanding that he provide evidence to back up his claims of voter fraud in last year's elections.

“You have alleged that hundreds of thousands of voters were bused from Massachusetts to New Hampshire to vote illegally on Election Day 2016,” Ellen Weintraub wrote in the letter, which was first reported by The Washington Post.

Trump has suggested massive voter fraud helped Democrat Hillary Clinton beat him in the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. More recently, Trump has also blamed voter fraud for former Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte's defeat in her New Hampshire reelection bid. "

FEC commissioner to Trump: Prove voter fraud | TheHill
Old 03-22-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Prove that every account on TOV forums is owned by one and only one person.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes they were...but WE own it now...legally.

Should Russia start invading Alaska with Russians because "Russians were there first"?

Should the French take back the Louisiana purchase by invading the area with French people? They were there first.

Should the Native American's take back the entire country because they were here first?

No to all...and we should STOP the Hispanic invasion before it IS too late.

WHAT do they have to offer besides Mexican food? Most of it is the same few ingredients...presented...differently. Burrito, taco, chimichanga, enchilada...all the same stuff. GANGS? They do offer that. Hispanic areas are infested with dangerous gangs. Music? Hear it enough...you'll get tired of it. It's like black music...that crap gets old too. What greatness do they have to offer?
When you say "WE," just who do you mean? Are you counting all of the African American, Hispanic, Asian and other tax paying citizens of ethnicity other than whites? Are you counting women as well as men?

I know this is going to hurt you, but you can't change it. This country is, and always has been, made up of ethnic diversity, and that is going to continue to change the face of America! It's one of the things that made this country "great" long before Donald Trump suggested it wasn't.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
When you say "WE," just who do you mean? Are you counting all of the African American, Hispanic, Asian and other tax paying citizens of ethnicity other than whites? Are you counting women as well as men?

I know this is going to hurt you, but you can't change it. This country is, and always has been, made up of ethnic diversity, and that is going to continue to change the face of America! It's one of the things that made this country "great" long before Donald Trump suggested it wasn't.
No it wasn't...it was WHITE...in fact up until the 1960s, it was 90% or more white.

You can't just make things up and call them true.

Yes, SADLY, America IS changing...it's turning 3rd world as we fill with 3rd worlders.

Are YOU happy about the change? Do you think it's GOOD for America to become a Hispanic majority?
Old 03-23-2017, 06:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Had Hillary been indicted and convicted then and only then would she have been incarcerated. But none of that happened so we fail to see your point!

There were no grounds to do so!
Anyone that has ever worked in law enforcement or in the State Dept would argue with you, because they know better. Hillary blatantly violated the law and even admitted it, when she said she was sorry. I excuse you for being ignorant of this because maybe you have no clue to how laws work, or just live with blinders on. Hillary is a felon and any first year lawyer could convict her if given the chance. Heck, I could convict her based only on public information available. This would be by far, the easiest conviction and shortest court time in history. Yes, that may be an exaggeration, but not far off of the mark.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
No it wasn't...it was WHITE...in fact up until the 1960s, it was 90% or more white.

You can't just make things up and call them true.

Yes, SADLY, America IS changing...it's turning 3rd world as we fill with 3rd worlders.

Are YOU happy about the change? Do you think it's GOOD for America to become a Hispanic majority?
You're foolish if you think things stay the same. We have become a global community, and not just the US. With new technologies, cheap airfares, the internet, the world is a different place than it was in the 60's. You can lament all you want, but it won't change things. Do yourself a favor and find the goodness in our new immigrants, and the new way of things. There are pluses and minuses to everything, and some real economic pluses to having immigrants in our country. One obvious plus is having low cost laborers available for the jobs our citizens don't want to take. Jobs like itinerant farm workers, roofers in Florida, etc. Plus you have younger workers available who are contributing tax wise to the economy as the baby boomers are retiring. I think it all balances out in the long run. And don't forget, we are a nation of immigrants. What gives you the right to say it was okay for your forebears to immigrate here, but not the new wave of immigrants? I think some of you people are living in the past, and need to get over yourselves.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:11 PM
n/a

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BREAKING: After seven years of criticizing Obamacare, Republicans couldn't even pass their OWN bill.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:24 PM
n/a

The immigrants are fine.

It's the foreign nationals who illegally reside here that are the problem.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
You're foolish if you think things stay the same. We have become a global community, and not just the US. With new technologies, cheap airfares, the internet, the world is a different place than it was in the 60's. You can lament all you want, but it won't change things. Do yourself a favor and find the goodness in our new immigrants, and the new way of things. There are pluses and minuses to everything, and some real economic pluses to having immigrants in our country. One obvious plus is having low cost laborers available for the jobs our citizens don't want to take. Jobs like itinerant farm workers, roofers in Florida, etc. Plus you have younger workers available who are contributing tax wise to the economy as the baby boomers are retiring. I think it all balances out in the long run. And don't forget, we are a nation of immigrants. What gives you the right to say it was okay for your forebears to immigrate here, but not the new wave of immigrants? I think some of you people are living in the past, and need to get over yourselves.
Typical lazy don't want to work, cheap unskilled labor is what immigrants are for, share your money while I keep my teaching job liberal...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2017, 05:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BREAKING: After seven years of criticizing Obamacare, Republicans couldn't even pass their OWN bill.
That's a sign of intelligence, Arguing a valid point! FNG dip ****s passed onigrer care without reading it... NEXT!!! Maybe you should go whack off before the feelings gone...
Old 03-23-2017, 05:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Anyone that has ever worked in law enforcement or in the State Dept would argue with you, because they know better. Hillary blatantly violated the law and even admitted it, when she said she was sorry. I excuse you for being ignorant of this because maybe you have no clue to how laws work, or just live with blinders on. Hillary is a felon and any first year lawyer could convict her if given the chance. Heck, I could convict her based only on public information available. This would be by far, the easiest conviction and shortest court time in history. Yes, that may be an exaggeration, but not far off of the mark.
Make your arrest littleman.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's a sign of intelligence, Arguing a valid point! FNG dip ****s passed onigrer care without reading it... NEXT!!! Maybe you should go whack off before the feelings gone...
Maybe you could post without using vulgarities for once. But, you have no point, you try to get attention that way. Pathetic
Old 03-23-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Default I wonder about you

Quote:
There's a sucker born every minute...

Did YOU vote for EITHER the D or the R?

He was talking about YOU...
RE: A SUCKER
The fact is that we will know about PT Barnum long after YOU are gone.

You clearly do nothing but tear things down. Have you EVER come up with a positive suggestion????????

RE: vOTING FOR EITHER A DEMOCRAT OR A REPUBLICAN.
You might want to READ about politics in countries with more than two parties. What happens is that to get elected you need to form a coalition. Our system of government we have ONE LEADER but his or her powers are limited by both the congress and the court system.

Winston Churchill with his sharp mind and sharper wit said our republic system of government stinks BUT IT IS THE BEST THERE IS. Our country, MY COUNTRY has never had a dictator rise to power. In my opinion the closest we have had were Lincoln, FDR AND OBAMA.

HAVE YOU ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY???????
Old 03-23-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

Default Wow

Quote:
What the fusk does that have to do with sand nidgers breeding like rabbits then coming here with YOU libturds blessings to sponge off of hard working Americans???
THE FACTS-
If, you live in the Villages YOU are likely retired. You might choose to believe that the social security you paid for is sitting in a pile with your name on it. Truth is what you paid into the system was spent on the people who retired before you.
WAKE UP FROM YOUR HATE-YOU ARE SPONGING OFF CURRENT HARDWORKING AMERICANS. OH, BY THE WAY SOME OF THEM ARE BLACK, HISPANIC AND ALL THE OTHERS YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE SUPERIOR TO.

Interesting fact-blood typing was discovered by a black doctor. Surely, YOU SHOULD RECEIVE UN-TYPED BLOOD.
IT IS A VERY PAINFUL DEATH.

Truly, I wish you well-WELL THE HELL AWAY FROM ME..

Tags
america?why

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.