A Woman's Right To Choose

Old 09-27-2016, 10:38 PM
n/a

Default A Woman's Right To Choose

The Republicans say they are against a woman's right to choose to have an abortion. They say it is murder. Some Republicans try to say abortion is okay in the case of rape or incest. That seems to be saying murder is okay in some instances.

You cannot be pro-life if you say abortion is okay in some cases. It is a 100 percent for or 100 percent against. No in between.

Now, take it to a personal level. If your 13 year old grand daughter was impregnated by consensual sex with a 14 year old boy - would you force her to have the baby? How about a 13 year old grand daughter impregnated by her uncle? Would you as the grandfather allow her to have an abortion? Oh, you and your wife are raising the grand daughter as her legal custodians.

Now, are you pro-choice or pro-life?
Old 09-28-2016, 12:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The Republicans say they are against a woman's right to choose to have an abortion. They say it is murder. Some Republicans try to say abortion is okay in the case of rape or incest. That seems to be saying murder is okay in some instances.

You cannot be pro-life if you say abortion is okay in some cases. It is a 100 percent for or 100 percent against. No in between.

Now, take it to a personal level. If your 13 year old grand daughter was impregnated by consensual sex with a 14 year old boy - would you force her to have the baby? How about a 13 year old grand daughter impregnated by her uncle? Would you as the grandfather allow her to have an abortion? Oh, you and your wife are raising the grand daughter as her legal custodians.

Now, are you pro-choice or pro-life?
The abortion issue has long ago been settled . It`s legal . Abort away . Sadly some segments of our society use abortion as their only form of birth control .
The remaining issues concern late term abortion and partial birth abortion . Personally I could care less . Just wonder if you condone those forms of abortion .
And finally , the vast majority of aborted souls over the past 40 years would have been Democratic Voters based on the education and socioeconomic status of their " parents " .
So I would suggest that it is a great concept . Fewer Libs and far fewer for the workers / producers to have to support . Fewer people in prison and fewer criminals on the streets to this extent one could make the case that abortion is ultimately a " Law and Order " benefit / tool .
Old 09-28-2016, 02:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
The abortion issue has long ago been settled . It`s legal . Abort away . Sadly some segments of our society use abortion as their only form of birth control .
The remaining issues concern late term abortion and partial birth abortion . Personally I could care less . Just wonder if you condone those forms of abortion .
And finally , the vast majority of aborted souls over the past 40 years would have been Democratic Voters based on the education and socioeconomic status of their " parents " .
So I would suggest that it is a great concept . Fewer Libs and far fewer for the workers / producers to have to support . Fewer people in prison and fewer criminals on the streets to this extent one could make the case that abortion is ultimately a " Law and Order " benefit / tool .
Such racism and hate in this post!!!
Old 09-28-2016, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 09-28-2016, 07:36 AM
n/a

It is a shame that Planned Parenthood was founded as a form of racial genocide. It is also a shame that more blacks are killed by abortion than are born. But, liberals have to have it their way, so I guess that is better than their version of black slavery. I guess the figure it is a more "humane" form of genocide. Whatever, it doesn't effect me. I don't have to live with it on my conscience. But, I wonder how much longer the blacks will be conned by the left. Eventually, they will catch on that you liberals are attempting to wipe them out. Is that why you want the illegals documented, to make them legitimate replacements? It still seems awful nasty to treat ethnically diverse peoples like that. Wonder how long it will be before blacks realize this and come to us for safety.

So, if you are going to bait by bringing up a moot issue, then be prepared to defend YOUR view on this disease.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

Yet Oh how very true the post is .
Old 09-28-2016, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is a shame that Planned Parenthood was founded as a form of racial genocide. It is also a shame that more blacks are killed by abortion than are born. But, liberals have to have it their way, so I guess that is better than their version of black slavery. I guess the figure it is a more "humane" form of genocide. Whatever, it doesn't effect me. I don't have to live with it on my conscience. But, I wonder how much longer the blacks will be conned by the left. Eventually, they will catch on that you liberals are attempting to wipe them out. Is that why you want the illegals documented, to make them legitimate replacements? It still seems awful nasty to treat ethnically diverse peoples like that. Wonder how long it will be before blacks realize this and come to us for safety. .

So, if you are going to bait by bringing up a moot issue, then be prepared to defend YOUR view on this disease.
You are such a racist! Luckily, scum like you are dying out.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
I've got news for you lady, you are too. You are no spring chicken. Even though I do not condone racism in any form, I prefer racism over murder. Especially murder of innocent babies. Millions of little babies that will never have the same wasted life you have been allowed.

This is a bait post, to draw out an argument. Murder of babies is legal and not an issue in this election. If you libtards can't find a decent reason to vote for the criminal Hillary, then vote for Trump. You have found NO valid reason not to, but plenty of reasons to vote for him. Seems like you just enforce reasons to vote for Trump the more you attempt to defend Hillary.

I am not a racist, but YOU are a bigot. It's going to be a very painful thing for you when you have to stand before your maker and explain why you encouraged the destruction of his brand new creations. And then you will have to deny that the motive was purely based on convenience. Hope you are ready with your excuse, because it won't be long before you will need it.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nobody mentioned race...it's YOU assuming he's talking about blacks/hispanics...because even YOU know it's true.

Quote:
It is a shame that Planned Parenthood was founded as a form of racial genocide. It is also a shame that more blacks are killed by abortion than are born. But, liberals have to have it their way, so I guess that is better than their version of black slavery. I guess the figure it is a more "humane" form of genocide. Whatever, it doesn't effect me. I don't have to live with it on my conscience. But, I wonder how much longer the blacks will be conned by the left. Eventually, they will catch on that you liberals are attempting to wipe them out. Is that why you want the illegals documented, to make them legitimate replacements? It still seems awful nasty to treat ethnically diverse peoples like that. Wonder how long it will be before blacks realize this and come to us for safety.

Are you kidding? Who have you been listening to? It's WHITE genocide...minorities KEEP their little "money makers".

Quote:
Yet Oh how very true the post is .
It sure is...but we're NOT allowed to talk about it. When they're lying to you, they call you names and avoid the issue they're lying about. EVERY discussion about racial equality turns out like that...a few words and then the bombshell..."you're a racist" and the discussion ends.

Quote:
See...this is what they do. They have NOTHING to defend their position, so they call us names.

Quote:
I've got news for you lady, you are too. You are no spring chicken. Even though I do not condone racism in any form, I prefer racism over murder. Especially murder of innocent babies. Millions of little babies that will never have the same wasted life you have been allowed.

This is a bait post, to draw out an argument. Murder of babies is legal and not an issue in this election. If you libtards can't find a decent reason to vote for the criminal Hillary, then vote for Trump. You have found NO valid reason not to, but plenty of reasons to vote for him. Seems like you just enforce reasons to vote for Trump the more you attempt to defend Hillary.

I am not a racist, but YOU are a bigot. It's going to be a very painful thing for you when you have to stand before your maker and explain why you encouraged the destruction of his brand new creations. And then you will have to deny that the motive was purely based on convenience. Hope you are ready with your excuse, because it won't be long before you will need it.
We're being bred out...we're done as a race if we don't do something.

Is that what you want? A planet full of mulatto's?

You really should be...they're not like us...they'll NEVER be like us. Standards are collapsing so they can "qualify". Diversity is destroying the country.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:

Here is the true fact of the matter . You would never in a million years be able to look at me , meet with me , speak with me and know what is and is not in my heart . I don`t discuss such matters with anyone and I keep my beliefs and politics and my religion / faith to myself .

I was just presenting the facts --- more Black Babies are aborted each and every year than any other ethnic babies . And it has been this way for decades .

Further , statistically , this has eliminated what would have been a distinct advantage in Liberal Voters from those lives which ended up in a surgical waste container .

Harsh ? Yes . True ? Yes .
Old 09-28-2016, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
here is the true fact of the matter . You would never in a million years be able to look at me , meet with me , speak with me and know what is and is not in my heart . I don`t discuss such matters with anyone and i keep my beliefs and politics and my religion / faith to myself....... .

I was just presenting the facts --- more black babies are aborted each and every year than any other ethnic babies . And it has been this way for decades .

Further , statistically , this has eliminated what would have been a distinct advantage in liberal voters from those lives which ended up in a surgical waste container .

Harsh ? Yes . True ? Yes .
really!!!
Old 09-28-2016, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
really!!!
Yes Really --- but not on this site and by the way what`s it to you ?

Do you have something constructive to add to the discussion ?

Tags
daughter, year, choose, womans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.