Women

Old 03-18-2017, 10:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Angela Merkel, Teresa may..Two perfect examples of women trying to do a man's job and failing miserably. Thank God hillary clinton isnt turning our country into European wimps! Sorry girls but leave the killing of the enemy muslims to the men.We don't need any sympathetic hearts or minds.War isn't a pretty thing.we love our women in this country but please let what Men we have left protect the USA. You dont need to know anything we will handle it .
What garbage!
Old 03-19-2017, 04:39 AM
n/a

Indians defeat Custer at Little Big Horn - Jun 25, 1876 - HISTORY.com

Trumpf and his ego lead immigration policies look more like Custer against the Sioux rather than Patton vs. the Nazis.

And the man seems to know so little about diplomacy, foreign intelligence gathering or even simply getting along with other foreign leaders.

He is handing so much to ISIS and their sympathizers with his stupid foreign policy.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Indians defeat Custer at Little Big Horn - Jun 25, 1876 - HISTORY.com

Trumpf and his ego lead immigration policies look more like Custer against the Sioux rather than Patton vs. the Nazis.

And the man seems to know so little about diplomacy, foreign intelligence gathering or even simply getting along with other foreign leaders.

He is handing so much to ISIS and their sympathizers with his stupid foreign policy.
Blacks and Hispanics defeat white people and take over America...Jun 25, 2046

That's a day that will live in infamy too.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
The resident racist spews his hateful message again. We get it you don't like black people!

Try to come up with some other response!
Look in the mirror.......

Stupid or ignorant person. Does not depict race, orgin or sexuallity. This came from 70's webster dictionary!
******: A fool actin person. A person no one wants to be around.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Angela Merkel, Teresa may..Two perfect examples of women trying to do a man's job and failing miserably. Thank God hillary clinton isnt turning our country into European wimps! Sorry girls but leave the killing of the enemy muslims to the men.We don't need any sympathetic hearts or minds.War isn't a pretty thing.we love our women in this country but please let what Men we have left protect the USA. You dont need to know anything we will handle it .
Dear Guest:

You would have had an excellent post had you cited perhaps Bruce (nee) Kaitlyn Jenner, Bradley (nee) Chelsey Manning or perhaps Joy Behar, Whoopie Goldberg, Rachel Maddow , Amy Schumer, Melissa McCarthy. American progressive heroines one and all.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-20-2017, 09:08 AM
n/a

Margaret E. Knight - Wikipedia
Old 03-20-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Congratulations...you found ONE woman who invented a few things. Women are 5-8% of patent holders. Hardly EQUAL to men who hold the other 92-95%.

You consider yourself "equal" when you're only 5-8%?

number of patents men compared to women - Google Search

She had a patent for internal combustion engine dated 1913...But..."In 1864, Nikolaus Otto patented the first atmospheric gas engine." Almost 50 years earlier.

There's NOTHING great in her list a few minor things. She was no Newton, Einstein...revolutionary and groundbreaking.

She sounds like the women lionized in Hidden Figures...mediocre compared to everyone but THEIR peers.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Easy Don, just trying to make peace with the feminist gestapo...lol...
Old 03-20-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Easy Don, just trying to make peace with the feminist gestapo...lol...
Why? They're not your friend...they'll slit your throat in a minute.

They ARE the gestapo...their way or no way. ALL based on lies and delusion.

Now we're going to hear about all the GREAT women of history...ALL of which followed on the heels of a man. And even they number just a few compared to the men who did so much more. Modern western civilization and our technology...IS...white men. We'd have none of it if white people...white men...hadn't dominated the planet.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most women don't want to be men and vice versa. Both genders have qualities that are strong and most women would kill to protect their family if they had to. Most men would kill to protect broad principles and for their countries. But killing and physical strength is not often needed in life. Patience and order and planning and self control and working for the greater good of family is the first things we need to learn from our mother and our father. Each should model some or all of those things. We form our values and our attitudes from our first teachers.

I wonder who belittled women or devalued them in your childhood? Being physically stronger than your mom is no big deal, you have mentioned that I believe. If she had taken control of you when you were little you would still respect her and all women today. Women don't have to be bigger than men to be stronger than them in many ways. Men are usually bigger and stronger than women but not stronger in all ways unless they have had a strong and kind mother AND father. It is sad that you seem to think of women largly as sex objects. Both men and women are strongly sexual of course or the stadiums would be empty of people at sporting events and the human race would have stopped eons ago. SEX and gender are innate, and I believe sexual preference is too. You can't make a man a woman, or a woman a man, and you can't make anyone into a homosexual. They just are how they are born.

Both genders can be annoying to the opposite one. My husband dislikes when I always try for the last word and I don't understand why he has to pound the nail ONE last time until it makes a depression. Sometimes we get on each others nerves just being our gender.

Your animosity goes far deeper than that. Some of what you say is true. I have never felt the need to be a feminist, I pretty much knew what I could do and set out to do it and did pretty well in adding to the family coffers and sharing the work load. You seem to simply hate women. Was your mom abused by your dad? I doubt I will get an honest answer from your mouth, but your typed words speak loudly that is so.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most women don't want to be men and vice versa. Both genders have qualities that are strong and most women would kill to protect their family if they had to. Most men would kill to protect broad principles and for their countries. But killing and physical strength is not often needed in life. Patience and order and planning and self control and working for the greater good of family is the first things we need to learn from our mother and our father. Each should model some or all of those things. We form our values and our attitudes from our first teachers.

I wonder who belittled women or devalued them in your childhood? Being physically stronger than your mom is no big deal, you have mentioned that I believe. If she had taken control of you when you were little you would still respect her and all women today. Women don't have to be bigger than men to be stronger than them in many ways. Men are usually bigger and stronger than women but not stronger in all ways unless they have had a strong and kind mother AND father. It is sad that you seem to think of women largly as sex objects. Both men and women are strongly sexual of course or the stadiums would be empty of people at sporting events and the human race would have stopped eons ago. SEX and gender are innate, and I believe sexual preference is too. You can't make a man a woman, or a woman a man, and you can't make anyone into a homosexual. They just are how they are born.

Both genders can be annoying to the opposite one. My husband dislikes when I always try for the last word and I don't understand why he has to pound the nail ONE last time until it makes a depression. Sometimes we get on each others nerves just being our gender.

Your animosity goes far deeper than that. Some of what you say is true. I have never felt the need to be a feminist, I pretty much knew what I could do and set out to do it and did pretty well in adding to the family coffers and sharing the work load. You seem to simply hate women. Was your mom abused by your dad? I doubt I will get an honest answer from your mouth, but your typed words speak loudly that is so.
No...but they want everything we have and they want to be treated as equals...when they're not.

Yes...we each have out strengths...DIFFERENT strengths. VERY different strengths.

Because we're born into a system that has traded rule by force for a system that treats everyone "justly". The trouble is...some groups are getting preferential treatment...and the other doesn't like it.

That is something white men are born with. The ability to lead, to manage, to organize. It's what built western civilization.

For MOST children...WHO are their "first teachers"? It's not mom or dad...it's Laquisha the 3rd world Somalian or Louisa the 3rd world Mexican who is OUR children's FIRST teacher...where they learn their "values".

In my childhood? Oh no...this is a recent development, this is a learned thing. Watching incompetent women lauded for nothing. Blacks getting lauded for doing nothing. It's your continued lying to everyone, the delusion you live under. It made me lose respect for your gender as a whole.

Not ONLY physically stronger...as a young teen...but more athletic and smarter too.

Again...my attitude is a learned response. I see most women as more of a joke than anything else now.

YOU did that...YOU made YOURSELVES nothing but a sex object. You used to be a sex object AND someone who was loved for what they did. Now...what do women do? They "work" pushing papers around and pay someone do do their chores. They farm out raising their kids to Laquisha and company. They don't take care of their husbands. Don't want to cook. What DO "modern women" do for men other than sex? When you became competition...you LOST your "women are special and need to be treated like ladies" right.

SOME of it is true? Well anything you disagree with, lets hear THAT...not your psychobabble about mothers and controlling their sons. What isn't correct? What EXACTLY do you take issue with? I'll show you I'm correct.

I have NO problem with women doing whatever they want...as long as they CAN do it...WITHOUT changing EVERYTHING about it...without changing ANY of it. When you DEMAND something at any cost...I have a problem.

Oh...this is Gracie...I should have known...no Gracie I don't hate women...I just don't respect many of them any more. Especially the feminists. I feel like challenging them...to anything. Show them just HOW unequal they are.

There would be NO women in sports without "women's sports"...there would be no women in a LOT of things without lowered standards and quotas.

Quotas are ONLY needed when you suck but you don't know it.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Sometimes I suspect certain people on this board are transgendered and trying way to hard to leave all their "feminine" traits behind them.
Sort of like how former smokers are the most fanatical militants against cigarettes!
Old 03-20-2017, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sometimes I suspect certain people on this board are transgendered and trying way to hard to leave all their "feminine" traits behind them.
Sort of like how former smokers are the most fanatical militants against cigarettes!
I suspect you'll are some funny people...
Old 03-20-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

Abusers frequently have the following characteristics:

Blame others for their own problems.
May hold rigid stereotypical views of the roles of men and women. The abuser may see women as inferior to men, stupid, and unable to be a whole person without a relationship.
May have unrealistic expectations. The abuser may expect his or her partner to fulfill all his or her needs.
May say things that are intentionally cruel and hurtful in order to degrade, humiliate, or run down the victim’s accomplishments.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Abusers frequently have the following characteristics:

Blame others for their own problems.
May hold rigid stereotypical views of the roles of men and women. The abuser may see women as inferior to men, stupid, and unable to be a whole person without a relationship.
May have unrealistic expectations. The abuser may expect his or her partner to fulfill all his or her needs.
May say things that are intentionally cruel and hurtful in order to degrade, humiliate, or run down the victim’s accomplishments.
I sure am saving a lot of money on psychoanalysis!!!

Tags
women, country, pretty, thing.we, hearts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.