Women

Old 03-20-2017, 05:44 PM
n/a

Default What the hell are you saying????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Indians defeat Custer at Little Big Horn - Jun 25, 1876 - HISTORY.com

Trumpf and his ego lead immigration policies look more like Custer against the Sioux rather than Patton vs. the Nazis.

And the man seems to know so little about diplomacy, foreign intelligence gathering or even simply getting along with other foreign leaders.

He is handing so much to ISIS and their sympathizers with his stupid foreign policy.
Re: Custer
He was a fool.
Custer's troops were armed for long distance combat with 45/70 trap door spring fields. The Indians chose the battle for which they were superior which was using horses up close. Oh and many of the Indians were armed with the famous lever action Winchesters. Oh and interesting is the reason Custer's troops had single shot rifles was that someone in the government with zero combat experience decided if they had multi-shot rifles they would use too much ammunition.

I hope UNLIKE OBAMA who thinks he knows all that TRUMP is smart enough to listen to the opinion of people who know and then decides.

IT IS TRULY SAD THAT SOOOO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE SAYING THINK THEY SHOULD SPEAK.

HINT-Trump has been president for 45 days. Obama was president for EIGHT YEARS and yet YOU truly BELIEVE Trump is the reason for all the problems of the world-THIS THOUGHT, YOUR THOUGHT IS SIMPLY INSANITY.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:04 PM
n/a

Default Re: Immigration

Quote:

Trumpf and his ego lead immigration policies look more like Custer against the Sioux rather than Patton vs. the Nazis.

And the man seems to know so little about diplomacy, foreign intelligence gathering or even simply getting along with other foreign leaders.

He is handing so much to ISIS and their sympathizers with his stupid foreign policy.
My sister used to be a COMPUTER POSTING IMMIGRATION LIBERAL.

When, it hit her family she suddenly changed.

My niece was rear ended hard enough to flip her car over on it's side. My niece had her arm out the window and the car crushed her arm.

The driver if the other car was an ILLEGAL ALIEN with no license and no insurance. The illegal alien's parents owned a house.

My nieces arm years later is virtually useless. The illegal aliens did not pay any of the medical bills. Her parent bought her a new car before my niece was out the hospital. AND OF COURSE WITH OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE THEY WERE NOT DEPORTED. Since they buried any wealth they have no atty would take the case and my sister was told it was a waste of time to go after them. These ILLEGALS live in a house and drive three nice cars.

YOU SEEM TO THINK WE NEED MORE OF THIS. YOUR VIEW IS LIKE TREATING CANCER BY ASKING FOR MORE OF IT.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

Just LOOK what Trump's foreign policy and America's thirst for cheap oil has caused:
First Barbary War - Wikipedia
Old 03-20-2017, 09:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
My sister used to be a COMPUTER POSTING IMMIGRATION LIBERAL.

When, it hit her family she suddenly changed.

My niece was rear ended hard enough to flip her car over on it's side. My niece had her arm out the window and the car crushed her arm.

The driver if the other car was an ILLEGAL ALIEN with no license and no insurance. The illegal alien's parents owned a house.

My nieces arm years later is virtually useless. The illegal aliens did not pay any of the medical bills. Her parent bought her a new car before my niece was out the hospital. AND OF COURSE WITH OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE THEY WERE NOT DEPORTED. Since they buried any wealth they have no atty would take the case and my sister was told it was a waste of time to go after them. These ILLEGALS live in a house and drive three nice cars.

YOU SEEM TO THINK WE NEED MORE OF THIS. YOUR VIEW IS LIKE TREATING CANCER BY ASKING FOR MORE OF IT
I'm struggling to understand why your sister, and by extension you, seem to think that only undocumented workers...drive around without insurance.

So tell me, if some redneck conservative flying a confederate flag was the one to have hit your sister 10 years ago....would you and her now be railing against conservatives?

Would you then have blamed Bush for what happened?

Methinks not.

So please, save the anecdotal stories that you are hoping somehow adds credence and justifies your hatred of Hispanics...because intelligent people don't buy it.

PS. That still sucks about your niece...and I wish her luck.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-20-2017, 11:20 PM
n/a

Why would a redneck conservative be in the country illegally?
Old 03-21-2017, 03:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you can't decipher the difference between undocumented immigrants and driving without insurance...you should probably keep that ignorance to yourself.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Re: Custer
He was a fool.
Custer's troops were armed for long distance combat with 45/70 trap door spring fields. The Indians chose the battle for which they were superior which was using horses up close. Oh and many of the Indians were armed with the famous lever action Winchesters. Oh and interesting is the reason Custer's troops had single shot rifles was that someone in the government with zero combat experience decided if they had multi-shot rifles they would use too much ammunition.

I hope UNLIKE OBAMA who thinks he knows all that TRUMP is smart enough to listen to the opinion of people who know and then decides.

IT IS TRULY SAD THAT SOOOO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE SAYING THINK THEY SHOULD SPEAK.

HINT-Trump has been president for 45 days. Obama was president for EIGHT YEARS and yet YOU truly BELIEVE Trump is the reason for all the problems of the world-THIS THOUGHT, YOUR THOUGHT IS SIMPLY INSANITY.
"Re: Custer
He was a fool."

He compared Custer to trump and you backed him up. trump is also a fool.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Can you read, maybe you should read his reply again, then maybe you'll comprehend what he is saying.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most women don't want to be men and vice versa. Both genders have qualities that are strong and most women would kill to protect their family if they had to. Most men would kill to protect broad principles and for their countries. But killing and physical strength is not often needed in life. Patience and order and planning and self control and working for the greater good of family is the first things we need to learn from our mother and our father. Each should model some or all of those things. We form our values and our attitudes from our first teachers.

I wonder who belittled women or devalued them in your childhood? Being physically stronger than your mom is no big deal, you have mentioned that I believe. If she had taken control of you when you were little you would still respect her and all women today. Women don't have to be bigger than men to be stronger than them in many ways. Men are usually bigger and stronger than women but not stronger in all ways unless they have had a strong and kind mother AND father. It is sad that you seem to think of women largly as sex objects. Both men and women are strongly sexual of course or the stadiums would be empty of people at sporting events and the human race would have stopped eons ago. SEX and gender are innate, and I believe sexual preference is too. You can't make a man a woman, or a woman a man, and you can't make anyone into a homosexual. They just are how they are born.

Both genders can be annoying to the opposite one. My husband dislikes when I always try for the last word and I don't understand why he has to pound the nail ONE last time until it makes a depression. Sometimes we get on each others nerves just being our gender.

Your animosity goes far deeper than that. Some of what you say is true. I have never felt the need to be a feminist, I pretty much knew what I could do and set out to do it and did pretty well in adding to the family coffers and sharing the work load. You seem to simply hate women. Was your mom abused by your dad? I doubt I will get an honest answer from your mouth, but your typed words speak loudly that is so.
Dear Guest:

An excellent response. I had always believed that men and women complement one another . my mother was a strong woman like you and like you while she was in the spirit of the feminist movement she made it clear that she didn't need any one to speak on her behalf.

As to your reference to the homosexual issue. I believe the issue is still being debated. Doctors Mayer and McHugh wrote a report in the fall of 2016 New Atlantis on this subject and concluded that "the understanding of sexuality as an innate biological fixed orientation property of human beings--the idea that people are born that way--is not supported by scientific evidence"

The report also stated that a disproportionate number in the LGBT community suffered mental illness compared to the general population. if this is true then the health community is failing this population as they are all those who suffer from mental health issues. This nation seems to be in the dark ages on this issue and we need a rational national debate.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-21-2017, 06:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

An excellent response. I had always believed that men and women complement one another . my mother was a strong woman like you and like you while she was in the spirit of the feminist movement she made it clear that she didn't need any one to speak on her behalf.

As to your reference to the homosexual issue. I believe the issue is still being debated. Doctors Mayer and McHugh wrote a report in the fall of 2016 New Atlantis on this subject and concluded that "the understanding of sexuality as an innate biological fixed orientation property of human beings--the idea that people are born that way--is not supported by scientific evidence"

The report also stated that a disproportionate number in the LGBT community suffered mental illness compared to the general population. if this is true then the health community is failing this population as they are all those who suffer from mental health issues. This nation seems to be in the dark ages on this issue and we need a rational national debate.

Personal Best Regards:
The act of being "gay", wanting to have sex with your own gender...IS mental illness. Politically taking it out of the DSM does NOT make it normal.

Do they have other issues too? Of course it's more than likely, it's probable, because during fetal development, they didn't get the surge of hormones that determines brain development. A gay man is a man having a "woman's brain" structure...during fetal brain development, the testosterone surge that "wires" a man's brain, doesn't occur. Remember...we're ALL "female base stock" with the added SMALL Y chromosome that makes men...men. We all look the same until late development when the sex hormones "tweak us" into our sex.

Women in general have higher incidences of mental problems. It's the way they're wired...emotionally...not logically. Emotions are much harder to control than logic. Emotional non-control is really what a lot of mental illnesses are. Depression, bi-polar, schizophrenia...

Men and women...we DO compliment each other...we DON'T make good competition against each other. Men just about always win...that's why there are NO quotas for white men...we naturally dominate. It's why we have western civilization...we made it. Women didn't, blacks didn't, Hispanics didn't. White men made the world you enjoy. White men made the villages. Women didn't, minorities didn't.

You're cutting off your nose to spite your face. Actually...slitting your throat and you have less than 30 years to find a doctor.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Man, you guys get really upset when someone deflects your deflecting argument.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
The act of being "gay", wanting to have sex with your own gender...IS mental illness. Politically taking it out of the DSM does NOT make it normal.

Do they have other issues too? Of course it's more than likely, it's probable, because during fetal development, they didn't get the surge of hormones that determines brain development. A gay man is a man having a "woman's brain" structure...during fetal brain development, the testosterone surge that "wires" a man's brain, doesn't occur. Remember...we're ALL "female base stock" with the added SMALL Y chromosome that makes men...men. We all look the same until late development when the sex hormones "tweak us" into our sex.

Women in general have higher incidences of mental problems. It's the way they're wired...emotionally...not logically. Emotions are much harder to control than logic. Emotional non-control is really what a lot of mental illnesses are. Depression, bi-polar, schizophrenia...

Men and women...we DO compliment each other...we DON'T make good competition against each other. Men just about always win...that's why there are NO quotas for white men...we naturally dominate. It's why we have western civilization...we made it. Women didn't, blacks didn't, Hispanics didn't. White men made the world you enjoy. White men made the villages. Women didn't, minorities didn't.

You're cutting off your nose to spite your face. Actually...slitting your throat and you have less than 30 years to find a doctor.
Dear Guest:

The study by Mayer and McHugh supports your first paragraph. And, I agree that homosexuality was removed from the DSM in the 1980's for political reasons alone. Why is it that a male who has a foot fetish for female feet is consider abnormal but not a male who has a fetish for another male's *****?

This study is a long and somewhat complicated read but an interesting and important one.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-21-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:

Actually the Romans and Greeks made a lot of certain advances in Western Civilization and some of the best ones were from people who were their former slaves or outcasts/refugees at one time.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave harris View Post
Men have been running the world for how long, it's really in good shape isn't it?

The price to pay is called modern civilization. If it weren't for men, humankind would still be nomadic, eating berries along the way and being chased by wild animals.
Old 03-21-2017, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you can't decipher the difference between undocumented immigrants and driving without insurance...you should probably keep that ignorance to yourself.
Can you be a little more clear as to what an "undocumented immigrant" is? Is that one that came in on a tourist visa and stayed? I understand what an ILLEGAL ALIEN is. Also known as a "wetback" because of many of them swimming the Rio Grande.

Off subject, but it seems that the liberals insist on merging illegal aliens with legal immigrants by labeling them "undocumented immigrants" because they are attempting to make the conservative that is concerned about national security into being against immigration. Or, are liberals really stupid and think they are the same?

Tags
women, country, pretty, thing.we, hearts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.