Women's Nationwide Marches

Old 01-21-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Now I am not trying to be disrespectful but exactly how did they make this count ? How many were actually women vis a vis identified as women?

Did these reporting agencies report how many women "stayed home"?

I assume they were all Hillary Clinton supporters? I would venture a guess that some still believe the election results are not valid? Yet Donald Trump was sworn in yesterday morning,signifying the elections results were valid and legal according to the rules of this nation.

I assume some of these women believe the allegations against Trump and view him as a misogynist pig? So one wonders how these female protesters reconcile that against Hillary Clinton's husband who has been accused of rape and engaging in sex with underage girls?

And what is it exactly they are protesting against? Trump was just sworn in yesterday. Is this a pre-emptive strike in the event he may do something upon which they disapprove? Is the logic here "ready, fire, aim"?

I submit that any and all of the people who continue to protest and refuse to accept the results of this election simply cannot deal with reality. and this is a byproduct of the wussification of this nation mistakenly created by the feminist movement

Personal Best Regards:

The logic escapes me
Old 01-21-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

What is really interesting is that Trump has already done more for women than Hillary could in her lifetime. And Trump has some more stuff on the burner for women, thanks to his daughter spearheading some ideas. Wow, how ungrateful can people get? Or, should I say, how ignorant can that many women be? I had more respect for them until now.
Old 01-21-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now I am not trying to be disrespectful but exactly how did they make this count ? How many were actually women vis a vis identified as women?

Did these reporting agencies report how many women "stayed home"?

I assume they were all Hillary Clinton supporters? I would venture a guess that some still believe the election results are not valid? Yet Donald Trump was sworn in yesterday morning,signifying the elections results were valid and legal according to the rules of this nation.

I assume some of these women believe the allegations against Trump and view him as a misogynist pig? So one wonders how these female protesters reconcile that against Hillary Clinton's husband who has been accused of rape and engaging in sex with underage girls?

And what is it exactly they are protesting against? Trump was just sworn in yesterday. Is this a pre-emptive strike in the event he may do something upon which they disapprove? Is the logic here "ready, fire, aim"?

I submit that any and all of the people who continue to protest and refuse to accept the results of this election simply cannot deal with reality. and this is a byproduct of the wussification of this nation mistakenly created by the feminist movement

Personal Best Regards:

The logic escapes me
I have no doubt the logic escapes you. No doubt at all but I'll try to help you understand.

People feel the election was not fair. I'm sure fairness is not of highest importance to you in this issue, but many feel the involvement of the Russians AND Comey tipped the balance towards Trump. The majority of Americans (over 60%) don't approve of Trump and that's a problem. People hoped that once Trump became president he would try to become Presidential and try to bring the country together, unfortunately that hasn't happened. Look at his last few speeches and it's apparent he's still pandering to the uneducated/hateful/racists who voted for him.
Old 01-21-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is really interesting is that Trump has already done more for women than Hillary could in her lifetime. And Trump has some more stuff on the burner for women, thanks to his daughter spearheading some ideas. Wow, how ungrateful can people get? Or, should I say, how ignorant can that many women be? I had more respect for them until now.
Your kidding me, right!? Was his campaign rhetoric a hint of his moral character???? Please, let us vent, this is going to be a long 4 years. Btw, not really interested in any GOP opinion on ALL (??) the Obama shortcomings, because if you Fact Check you will find nothing but your lies. I have to
Remind some that in 2008 we were looking at a depression. You know it's true!
Old 01-21-2017, 05:53 PM
n/a

Good for them!

Misogynists and bigots will be spinning, screeching and whining...in no time.

Oops, I see MLGBT and RubiTheCon...have already taken care of that part.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:59 PM
n/a

Thumbs up Nice try!

Quote:
I have no doubt the logic escapes you. No doubt at all but I'll try to help you understand.

People feel the election was not fair. I'm sure fairness is not of highest importance to you in this issue, but many feel the involvement of the Russians AND Comey tipped the balance towards Trump. The majority of Americans (over 60%) don't approve of Trump and that's a problem. People hoped that once Trump became president he would try to become Presidential and try to bring the country together, unfortunately that hasn't happened. Look at his last few speeches and it's apparent he's still pandering to the uneducated/hateful/racists who voted for him.
Quote:
Your kidding me, right!? Was his campaign rhetoric a hint of his moral character???? Please, let us vent, this is going to be a long 4 years. Btw, not really interested in any GOP opinion on ALL (??) the Obama shortcomings, because if you Fact Check you will find nothing but your lies. I have to
While y'alls attempt at explaining common sense, decency, values, ethics and fairness to those lacking an understanding of those particular traits is admirable, as Trump cultists...they are allergic to it.

But hey, it never hurts to keep trying.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

Not fair? How come you didn't say that when Hillary had the majority of the popular vote against Obie and they gave it to him?

What is your definition of fair? Taking from the rich to give to the lazy? That's a liberal "FAIR."

Trump won fair and square. Some folks just can't get over their denial.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good for them!

Misogynists and bigots will be spinning, screeching and whining...in no time.

Oops, I see MLGBT and RubiTheCon...have already taken care of that part.
Poor loser
Old 01-21-2017, 07:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks to the left. And Obie borrowed our way out of it, but wasted half the money he borrowed. If given a chance our private industry would have pulled us out of the recession on it's own in spite of Obie. All he did was slow the recovery with his stupid regulations, extended unemployment, record food stamps and FORCED PURCHASE OF INSURANCE.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:08 PM
n/a

You know what Gary Busey said in the movie Gumball Rally. Women have half the money and ALL the ______. Thankfully I getting old and won't be around when it really GET %%$%UP. Actually I think we are pass the point of no return. I would hate to have to raise kids today or in the future in this country. One thing about it when we go the rest of the world follows.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
We need LESS women in positions of power because they're too emotional to be trusted.

Like having a highly religious person...if they're that stupid to believe any religion...I mean REALLY believe...fervently...they can't be trusted to make important decisions because mentally, they're not all there.

Women should be encouraged to be WOMEN...to do what women ARE good at. They shouldn't be trying to be men.

Quote:

The electoral college elected Trump. The electors work for their respectful parties. When you voted for Hillary or Trump you really voted for their elector. The electors were NOT swayed by the Russians. WE sway elections too...we're like the pot calling the kettle black.

Quote:
We're STILL in a depression. 50 million people are on food stamps, people who WOULD be standing in bread lines...lines over 9,000 MILES long. Obama covered the depression with over $ a trillion a year in borrowing. He borrowed and bought 8 years of coverup. $20 trillion is over $60,000 per man woman and child. It'll NEVER get paid off and they roll over the old debt because they can't pay it off. The debt is beginning to grow exponentially and will if interest rates rise. They keep them artificially low so they can make the $600,000,000 minimum interest payment.

Quote:
Thanks to the left. And Obie borrowed our way out of it, but wasted half the money he borrowed. If given a chance our private industry would have pulled us out of the recession on it's own in spite of Obie. All he did was slow the recovery with his stupid regulations, extended unemployment, record food stamps and FORCED PURCHASE OF INSURANCE.
We're still in a depression. Look at how many live in government housing or section 8. Look at the size of the homeless population. The depression has been covered up by borrowing a $ trillion a year.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
You know what Gary Busey said in the movie Gumball Rally. Women have half the money and ALL the ______. Thankfully I getting old and won't be around when it really GET %%$%UP. Actually I think we are pass the point of no return. I would hate to have to raise kids today or in the future in this country. One thing about it when we go the rest of the world follows.
You granddaughters will curse your name as they're molested by brown people every day.

Watch BET, Spanish TV, Rap videos to see what the brown people think of women.

Women are digging their own grave promoting a minority majority. Once it happens, women will lose EVERYTHING. They'll be once again treated as things, property...women are idiots who want to be logical men...but can't be...and they're ****ed about it. So, they promote men they ARE smarter than...only THEY won't play their game when they take charge...which they WILL...they haven't been "feminized" like white men...they haven't even been civilized. They will just push the women aside and take over. After all...we'll be 3rd world by then.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

People are having a lot of irrational reactions to Trump's triumph. It's especially hard for wacko liberals. This article explains the source of the psychosis many are feeling, a few million of who today put on their pussyhats and walked around shaking their fists.

Democrats’ real fury is over their own collapse | New York Post

Tags
nationwide, marches, womens

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.