Women's Nationwide Marches

Old 01-22-2017, 05:32 AM
n/a

To anger a conservative, tell him a lie.
To anger a liberal, tell him the truth
Theodore Roosevelt

Much of this election was missed by liberal progressives because their sources of news coverage social media ,etc either skipped over Donald Trump or reported on him with malicious and vile accounts to ridicule him and to delegitimize this election. Neither did they report on the record number of attendees at his campaign rallies
Conversely they never spoke to the fact that some of Hillary's campaign rallies were abysmal failures.

But that was yesterday and this is today.

Donald Trump stood in front of millions of people around the world and declared a political revolution that would affect both democrat and Republican Establishment figures alike and returning power to the voters.

His America First means American Community, American Borders. His agenda will completely destroy the Democratic base because he will deliver to the minority community what the democrats failed to do. He essentially said that identity politics is anti-American and that true patriotism has no room for prejudice

His agenda is clear and it is going to upset the Establishment . They have and are going to continue to stop him with cold war tactics, boycotts, politics tactics to slow or frustrate passage of bills and policies.

Liberals identity politics are anti-American because they have for 30 years placed ahead their choices of who should get jobs or go to universities . It is why Asians who scored higher than whites were upset when black were admitted to universities and they were denied. Its why whites who scored higher than blacks.........
We could go on for several pages on this issue alone.

Succinctly stated Trump's Inaugural speech spoke of unity, inclusiveness and a shift away from the ruling political class to rule by law and hence rule by the people but the logic escapes liberals and so to anger a liberal, tell him the truth

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-22-2017, 05:37 AM
n/a

All these women protesting nothing, will be going home in the next couple of days, but TRUMP will still be President. Who cares if they don't like Trump. Children don't like the taste of medicine, but they still have to take it to get better.

We had a popular president that did NOTHING good. Now we have an unpopular president (to some) that has already started doing great things. Popularity is cute in high school, but in the real world someone has to be an adult and sometimes do things that's good for our country, not just a few. SO, maybe (just maybe) women will lose their FREE birth control pills. Why should everyone pay for their sexual activity? If they want to play, let them pay.
Old 01-22-2017, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not fair? How come you didn't say that when Hillary had the majority of the popular vote against Obie and they gave it to him?

What is your definition of fair? Taking from the rich to give to the lazy? That's a liberal "FAIR."

Trump won fair and square. Some folks just can't get over their denial.
You're equating the primaries of the DNC to the election? The primaries that have a policy and procedures in place long before the vote takes place and both candidates agree to play by those policies? You can't see the difference between that and a fascist dictator working to get Trump elected and you're fine with that? Wow, and you consider yourself a Patriot? You got to be kidding me!
Old 01-22-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Theodore Roosevelt

Much of this election was missed by liberal progressives because their sources of news coverage social media ,etc either skipped over Donald Trump or reported on him with malicious and vile accounts to ridicule him and to delegitimize this election. Neither did they report on the record number of attendees at his campaign rallies
Conversely they never spoke to the fact that some of Hillary's campaign rallies were abysmal failures.

Donald Trump stood in front of millions of people around the world and declared a political revolution that would affect both democrat and Republican Establishment figures alike and returning power to the voters.

His America First means American Community, American Borders. His agenda will completely destroy the Democratic base because he will deliver to the minority community what the democrats failed to do. He essentially said that identity politics is anti-American and that true patriotism has no room for prejudice

His agenda is clear and it is going to upset the Establishment . They have and are going to continue to stop him with cold war tactics, boycotts, politics tactics to slow or frustrate passage of bills and policies.

Liberals identity politics are anti-American because they have for 30 years placed ahead their choices of who should get jobs or go to universities . It is why Asians who scored higher than whites were upset when black were admitted to universities and they were denied. Its why whites who scored higher than blacks.........

Succinctly stated Trump's Inaugural speech spoke of unity, inclusiveness and a shift away from the ruling political class to rule by law and hence rule by the people but the logic escapes liberals and so to anger a liberal, tell him the truth

Personal Best Regards:
Yes...we could go on for page after page describing how we're NOT all equal...we're NOT all the same...they're NOT us...they're inferior and MUST go back to "their place" if America is to survive and prosper.

Seems like Trump is going to keep playing the "equality" game too. So...America will slowly slide...from #1 in the 50s to #25 now...and it'll be #50 in a few more years as the country turns "brown" and white values/standards are eliminated by a population with the intelligence of a dog.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTheCon
Theodore Roosevelt

Personal Best Regards:
Dear Con,

As usual...you have that backward.

Your own little whining, sniveling and crying thread about those who actually call you on your long-winded, vacuous diatribes whereby you often plagiarize and make false statements without citations...is proof of that.

I also like that you are proving me correct, in slowly letting everyone see your own heretofore hidden racism and bigotry.

Thanks for that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 01-22-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now I am not trying to be disrespectful but exactly how did they make this count ? How many were actually women vis a vis identified as women?

Did these reporting agencies report how many women "stayed home"?

I assume they were all Hillary Clinton supporters? I would venture a guess that some still believe the election results are not valid? Yet Donald Trump was sworn in yesterday morning,signifying the elections results were valid and legal according to the rules of this nation.

I assume some of these women believe the allegations against Trump and view him as a misogynist pig? So one wonders how these female protesters reconcile that against Hillary Clinton's husband who has been accused of rape and engaging in sex with underage girls?

And what is it exactly they are protesting against? Trump was just sworn in yesterday. Is this a pre-emptive strike in the event he may do something upon which they disapprove? Is the logic here "ready, fire, aim"?

I submit that any and all of the people who continue to protest and refuse to accept the results of this election simply cannot deal with reality. and this is a byproduct of the wussification of this nation mistakenly created by the feminist movement

Personal Best Regards:

The logic escapes me
Of course the logic escapes you, you have no logic or common sense, you have a "anything the repubs do is okay with me" attitude.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

So many stated they didn't vote, so now they complain?

They accomplished nothing.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're equating the primaries of the DNC to the election? The primaries that have a policy and procedures in place long before the vote takes place and both candidates agree to play by those policies? You can't see the difference between that and a fascist dictator working to get Trump elected and you're fine with that? Wow, and you consider yourself a Patriot? You got to be kidding me!

You're full of ****. Who cares if Putin "attempted" to interfere? What does that have to do with Trump? If you can find me REAL evidence that Trump was complicit in some illegal activity related to the election, I'll change my support from him. Did Putin have anything to do with that decade OLD recording being released of Trump, that caused millions NOT to vote for him? Did Putin leak the illegally published tax return of Trump's 1995 return?

Trump won fair and square and you lefties just can't accept it as FACT. Hillary was a scumbag and thank goodness the truth was revealed before she could win the White House. Hopefully, she will be indicted and put away for a long time, for her treason.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipoCunt

I have no doubt the logic escapes you...

The majority of Americans (over 60%) don't approve of Trump and that's a problem...

Look at his last few speeches and it's apparent he's still pandering to the uneducated/hateful/racists who voted for him.
I have no doubt the logic escapes you...LOL

Your 60% figure, where did that come from? Was it the same place that told you Trump's chance of beating Crooked Hillary was 24%? What do you call the person that makes the same mistakes over and over again?

I would like to know which of the words in his inauguration speeches was supposed to be pandering to the "uneducated/hateful/racists that voted for him"
Please copy and paste Trumps exact words to support your claim.

I am going to let you in on the obvious, the media has a hard on for Trump. The media's influence has been diminished by Trumps use of social media. They have realized social media could hurt their industry (their livelihood) like the internet hurt the post office...the media is fighting their loss of influence in this country!
Old 01-22-2017, 10:32 AM
n/a

Such class, NOT!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 16114501_1447753671901436_3796791180193970708_n.jpg (64.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 01-22-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Such class, NOT!!

They're protesting brooms and vacuums.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Easy to see you are not married. No woman would touch you.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, not the brooms, some of them do need their brooms to get around on!
Old 01-22-2017, 11:51 AM
n/a

I find it interesting that one of the co chairs of this event is an anti semite Palestinian that believes in Sharia law.

How does that work with regards to women's rights? What are women's rights anyway? Don't they have exactly the same rights as men?

Linda Sarsour - Wikipedia
Old 01-22-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Such class, NOT!!
Looks like there must have been a lot of minorities there...they don't believe in cleaning up...just look at their neighborhoods compared to white ones...notice the difference?

Tags
nationwide, marches, womens

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.