The worse 100 days in history

Old 04-25-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

Default The worse 100 days in history

Trump has stated several times that under his leadership he has accomplished more in his first 100 days than any other President in history. Everyone in America that has half a brain knows without a doubt the opposite is true. He has accomplished only one legislative act and that was to ask McConnell to approve his Supreme Court nominee Sorsuch.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump has stated several times that under his leadership he has accomplished more in his first 100 days than any other President in history. Everyone in America that has half a brain knows without a doubt the opposite is true. He has accomplished only one legislative act and that was to ask McConnell to approve his Supreme Court nominee Sorsuch.
Hello Warren.

A bit overstated, as usual. 100 worse days in History. I think you meant to say 100 worst day in history. When you post on the other Forum you usually overstate there too. You are.........dramatic.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren's Kiester View Post
It is post like these that has Rockface calling you silly and dumb...

Trump has a website that lists the accomplishment so far. Let's see if you can find it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2017, 01:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hello Warren.

A bit overstated, as usual. 100 worse days in History. I think you meant to say 100 worst day in history. When you post on the other Forum you usually overstate there too. You are.........dramatic.
I just got done responding to his post in another thread. Dramatic, indeed!!
Old 04-25-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Trump is doing an excellent job. And America knows it too. Remember, a recent poll shows that if the election was repeated today, he would still beat Hillary. They say he would beat her even more handily.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I always knew that you had "half a brain".
Old 04-25-2017, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have no way of knowing for sure, but I would agree that this is what people with half a brain believe.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:37 PM
n/a

There is a law called "The Congressional Review" which allows congress to roll back any Federal regulation within 60 LEGISLATIVE days of original implementation.

This is important because the Republicans have about 10 legislative days left and they they must then enact laws in congress and have Democratic help.

All that has happened thus far has been utilizing this law to verturn the last regulations put in by Obama.

Point is, the various lists of "accomplishment" are pretty much simply a list of Obama regulations that have been undone.

Thus, the nomination of a Supreme Court justice is the ONLY accomplishment thus far, however that Supreme Court appointment could be very large.

So, when you look at lists keep in mind, this administration has done nothing a thing all legislatively.

A few distinctive regulations to me, undone, and counted as an accomplishment....

...Eliminated new training programs for teachers in K-12

...lifted the rule that banned sale of guns to those with mental health problems.

....Undid a rule requiring large federal contractors to disclose and fix serious safety and labor law violations before they get a contract.

....Undid the rule not allowing carriers like Comcast, etc to sell your viewing habits to marketers. They can now do this.

Then there is the one about repealing the rule that said you could not hunt baby or mother bears, and that is now allowed.

I suppose one accomplishment of the first 100 days was good use of the Congressional Review Law.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is doing an excellent job. And America knows it too. Remember, a recent poll shows that if the election was repeated today, he would still beat Hillary. They say he would beat her even more handily.

EIC: The Donald Trump Song - YouTube
Old 04-26-2017, 03:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's a good one.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Worse- worser- worsest- worst 100 day in history plus an additional 74 days or so following election night all owed and earned by the lunatic leftist rants and tantrums because they became infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Saddest aspect this syndrome seems to have a long tail

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-26-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Worse- worser- worsest- worst 100 day in history plus an additional 74 days or so following election night all owed and earned by the lunatic leftist rants and tantrums because they became infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Saddest aspect this syndrome seems to have a long tail

Personal Best Regards:
Exactly! Now just watch Chucky boy try to shut down the government over some other issue now that the wall funding is being taken out of the budget. Where will the rant be from his cronies when he doesn't keep HIS word? Totally absent, that's where.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I so agree. I took everyone one of them as a personal slap to my face. The one thing that stands out was the rude behavior to Pence from the cast of Hamilton. As if the man hated gay people just because of his religious beliefs. They go to extremes and lose all credibility. I was so disgusted by the Woman's March with their genital hats I could throw up. I had no problem living in this world as a woman and being a traveling sales rep for a company largely peopled by men. None. You are who you are wherever you are.

Tags
accomplished, days, history, legislative, true

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.