You must be proud of your president elect after press conf.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Default You must be proud of your president elect after press conf.

Any comments?????
Old 01-11-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

How`s the fishing going today ? Not getting many bites are you ?
Old 01-11-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

YES, I AM AGAIN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.

I would have been PROUD to be able to say Obama was a great president-BUT HE HAS REPLACED JIMMY CARTER AS THE WORST-POOR JIMMY.

If, TRUMP proves to be a GREAT PRESIDENT, he will be good for ALL AMERICANS-whether they voted for him or not.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
YES, I AM AGAIN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.

I would have been PROUD to be able to say Obama was a great president-BUT HE HAS REPLACED JIMMY CARTER AS THE WORST-POOR JIMMY.

If, TRUMP proves to be a GREAT PRESIDENT, he will be good for ALL AMERICANS-whether they voted for him or not.

Hope the OP gets a nibble. Hate to see a liberal disappointed. They are a needy lot.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

Hope the OP gets a nibble. Hate to see a liberal disappointed. They are a needy lot.
in case you missed press conference let me give you a quick summary.

Everthing is wonderful, great, the best, will be best inaugeration, "I" had most supporters, "sit down CNN reporter", Russia could have done the hacking, maybe China..
Old 01-11-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Didn't see the whole thing, but it looks like CNN will get the respect they gave Trump all along.

I don't think they will be called upon much if at all in the future, they created a big problem for themselves as a irrelevant news outlet in this administration

Trump and his top aides are also furious with Buzzfeed and CNN for publishing the reports.

At one point, Trump called Buzzfeed a “failing pile of garbage,” and he later shut down a question from a CNN reporter, accusing him of dealing in “fake news.”
Old 01-11-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

Everthing is wonderful, great, the best, will be best inaugeration, "I" had most supporters, "sit down CNN reporter", Russia could have done the hacking, maybe China..
Feel better now ? What would you do with your constant state of anger if you did not have this outlet available to you ?
Old 01-11-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Jim View Post
Hey BJ, did you watch it? Anybody in BJ's clan? I think not.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

An easy going commentary. Perfect post press conference watch:

Still Supporting Donald Trump? This Message Is For You | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

It's nice to hear that you enjoyed the press conference.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is the way a Trump moron says "no, I'm embarrassed but I'm too hard headed to admit it.".
Old 01-11-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is the way a Trump moron says "no, I'm embarrassed but I'm too hard headed to admit it.".
One thing I was not is embarrassed . I was very energized and excited to see a politician with the guts to give it right back to the Fake News Media especially CNN .

Almost as fun as reading the unending sanctimonious outrage by the many poor losers on this site .

However please continue but also take your outrage to many sites with far larger audiences than this one and keep it up nonstop over the next four years .

Be PO`d about anything and everything this new administration might even consider undertaking . Please never stop !

This strategy will really work for you in all future elections .
Old 01-11-2017, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
One thing I was not is embarrassed . I was very energized and excited to see a politician with the guts to give it right back to the Fake News Media especially CNN .

Almost as fun as reading the unending sanctimonious outrage by the many poor losers on this site .

However please continue but also take your outrage to many sites with far larger audiences than this one and keep it up nonstop over the next four years .

Be PO`d about anything and everything this new administration might even consider undertaking . Please never stop !

This strategy will really work for you in all future elections .
Okeee doeky!
Old 01-11-2017, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

Trump also called the intel community Nazis, couldn't believe my ears. He said earlier he would have record-breaking crowds at his inauguration. That means more than the two million that attended Obama's inauguration.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Trump pits his staff against the media - POLITICO

Wonder who that was applauding during the press conference? Trump had paid staffers there to boo and hiss the press. He doesn't leave any rock unturned under which to crawl.

Tags
comments, president, elect, press, conf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.