You must be proud of your president elect after press conf.

Old 01-11-2017, 06:48 PM
n/a

POLITICO, really! that's your source
Old 01-11-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

I know it is hard to accept, but he is your President Elect too. So get used to it, he will be your President on Jan 20th. Or maybe you would prefer to join with the celebrities who said they would head for Canada. Seems like there is plenty of room on that bus.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I know it is hard to accept, but he is your President Elect too. So get used to it, he will be your President on Jan 20th. Or maybe you would prefer to join with the celebrities who said they would head for Canada. Seems like there is plenty of room on that bus.

Canada already said that they won't take them. Guess they don't need anymore losers running North. They had enough of them in the 60's, scared of serving their country. Of course, a bunch of them came back when Carter gave them the "all clear." They became good guppie libtards and reproduced. Now we have a weak nation full of graduates from the college of PC.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Trump also called the intel community Nazis, couldn't believe my ears.
Is that what you heard Jan?
Did you hear him say he was ending medicare too...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2017, 10:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Is that what you heard Jan?
It's not what jan heard...it's what Chump said!

Trump accuses U.S. spy agencies of Nazi practices over 'phony' Russia dossier
| Reuters

Quote:

"I think it was disgraceful, disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out. I think it's a disgrace, and I say that ... that's something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do," Trump told a news conference in New York.
This is gonna be a fun couple of years.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Trump also "called the intel community Nazis"...

Old 01-12-2017, 05:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's not what jan heard...it's what Chump said!

Trump accuses U.S. spy agencies of Nazi practices over 'phony' Russia dossier
| Reuters

This is gonna be a fun couple of years.

So, he did not call the Intel Agencies, "Nazis." I guess if you wish to distort what he said into what you THINK he meant, but that is what you libtards like to do. From what I heard him say and even what you quoted, he did not accuse them of being nazis. But, you like to make assumptions. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy and thinking that you were justified in voting for crooked hitlery, the felon.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump also called the intel community Nazis, couldn't believe my ears. He said earlier he would have record-breaking crowds at his inauguration. That means more than the two million that attended Obama's inauguration.

Who told you to say that Jan? Because, I heard/watched his news conference and he did NOT call the Intel agencies "nazis." So, you are basically lying. Did you get your info from CNM, because CNM is lying also. CNM even attempted to do a direct quote of what he said, even contradicting what CNM was accusing him of saying. So, you had better find a better source of liberal talking points, because CNM is not a good source.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:26 AM
n/a

Jan hears many things the rest of us don't
Old 01-12-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did you say the same thing to the repub radicals when Obama was elected?
Old 01-12-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who told you to say that Jan? Because, I heard/watched his news conference and he did NOT call the Intel agencies "nazis." So, you are basically lying. Did you get your info from CNM, because CNM is lying also. CNM even attempted to do a direct quote of what he said, even contradicting what CNM was accusing him of saying. So, you had better find a better source of liberal talking points, because CNM is not a good source.
"TRUMP: I think it was disgraceful -- disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out. I think it's a disgrace, and I say that -- and I say that, and that's something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do. I think it's a disgrace that information that was false and fake and never happened got released to the public."

I guess you can't read or listen correctly, typical radical response. The above is a quote from his press conference.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave harris View Post
Did you say the same thing to the repub radicals when Obama was elected?
Did not have to, Republicans did not protest, pout & stomp our feet, nor whine like Jan and (unt...but the media did not mislead us into thinking our candidate was going to win the election and then pull the rug from beneath our feet. You dems are all ****y with Trump, when really you should be ****y with the DNC for shafting Crazy Bernie supporters and the media for misleading you...

Old 01-12-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave harris View Post

I guess you can't read or listen correctly, typical radical response. The above is a quote from his press conference.
Radical?? I missed that in your prior quote. Please define how accepting the outcome of our election is radical? Dave, you are whining and making up crap...

Old 01-12-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

I think that it's refreshing to hear a president speak like a real person as opposed to the political speak that we're all so used to hearing from politicians.
I only heard a little bit of President Obama's farewell speech, but it was the same old, put a spin on everything. The same old political talk that we hear from all of them.
As far as being able to answer questions Trump is no different from the professional politicians that throw out a bunch of political mumbo jumbo when they don't have the answer. For some reason everyone in politics is afraid to just say "I don't know" or "I'll look into that and find out". It just shows that they live in a different world than the rest of us. It's a world with a different language. Although the words are the same, they often have a different meaning to politicians.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

For you right-wing nutjobs information, comparing our intelligence agencies to the Nazis...is the EXACT same as calling them Nazis.

Now you can try and spin it all you want...but that's just a fact.

Because Chump can't help but make a fool of himself and be called on it in public...is the reason he hides behind Twitter.

I'll bet he's beyond enraged (as are a lot of you) at all of the justified criticism he's getting and predict that he won't be holding another press conference anytime soon...and will just meltdown further on Twitter.

You know you have a real problem...when Faux News actually stands up for CNN.

Watch Fox News Defend Rival CNN Against Donald Trump’s ‘Fake News’ Claim (Video)

Quote:
Fox News anchor Shepard Smith defended CNN on Wednesday after Donald Trump accused the network of being “fake news” at a news conference for reporting on the existence of a Russian dossier of unverified allegations about the president-elect.

Tags
comments, president, elect, press, conf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.