You must be proud of your president elect after press conf.

Old 01-12-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"TRUMP: I think it was disgraceful -- disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out. I think it's a disgrace, and I say that -- and I say that, and that's something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do. I think it's a disgrace that information that was false and fake and never happened got released to the public."

I guess you can't read or listen correctly, typical radical response. The above is a quote from his press conference.
Apparently, you have a comprehension problem because what you quoted above did not show Trump calling them "nazis." I guess if the word is in the same sentence then you can take liberties with the truth, right David Harris? Wow, no wonder you voted for Hillary. Wow! You might consider getting your liberal talking points somewhere else besides CNM.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:01 PM
n/a

Default Sadly we vote for a theatrical presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Didn't see the whole thing, but it looks like CNN will get the respect they gave Trump all along.

I don't think they will be called upon much if at all in the future, they created a big problem for themselves as a irrelevant news outlet in this administration

Trump and his top aides are also furious with Buzzfeed and CNN for publishing the reports.

At one point, Trump called Buzzfeed a “failing pile of garbage,” and he later shut down a question from a CNN reporter, accusing him of dealing in “fake news.”
Of course TRUMP knew CNN would be at his news conference. Trump recognized the reporter by face as they all do including Trumps former opponent Hillary.

For TRUMP,like him or not-you never saw Obama stand up to anyone. Trump has not even take office yet-carrier suddenly is keeping production in the US, Ford is keeping production in the US, Fiat is keeping production in the US.
RE: FIAT
Obama gave CHRYSLER to Fiat. Obama got NOTHING for Chrysler and Fiat itself was in financial trouble at the time.
OBAMA THE GREAT DEAL MAKER DID NOT PUT IN THE CONTRACT THAT THEY NEED TO KEEP PRODUCTION IN THE US. The most valuable part of Chrysler is JEEP.
Fiat will be producing a compact all wheel drive FIAT with a jeep name badge on it-damaging what a jeep is or should be.
Kumbayah only works in the girl scouts
Old 01-13-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
Of course TRUMP knew CNN would be at his news conference. Trump recognized the reporter by face as they all do including Trumps former opponent Hillary.

For TRUMP,like him or not-you never saw Obama stand up to anyone. Trump has not even take office yet-carrier suddenly is keeping production in the US, Ford is keeping production in the US, Fiat is keeping production in the US.
RE: FIAT
Obama gave CHRYSLER to Fiat. Obama got NOTHING for Chrysler and Fiat itself was in financial trouble at the time.
OBAMA THE GREAT DEAL MAKER DID NOT PUT IN THE CONTRACT THAT THEY NEED TO KEEP PRODUCTION IN THE US. The most valuable part of Chrysler is JEEP.
Fiat will be producing a compact all wheel drive FIAT with a jeep name badge on it-damaging what a jeep is or should be.
Kumbayah only works in the girl scouts
The best thing that ever happened to Chrysler was Mercedes purchasing controlling interest in Chrysler 1989. Mercedes built Chrysler back up by bringing something other than minivans to sell, they influenced the luxury cars (the 300 & Magnum), performance cars (Charger, Challenger, Viper), a work truck (Sprinter), and redesigned the Wrangler & Cherokee. All of those vehicles turned Chrysler around.

2009 Obamma gave controlling interest to the union, he screwed every other creditor (such as people that held stock and bonds). 4 billion of debt wiped clean! The union that helped Obamma get elected got thier money, everyone else got screwed...Fiat invested and then invested enough to assume controlling interest from the union.

Not only will Fiat ruin Jeep by turning all the vehicles into puffy marshmallow cars...I believe they will ruin Chrysler with the same crap!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
comments, president, elect, press, conf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.