» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 08:16 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
Ok, I have loaded this app on a IPhone 6. My rented cart does not have a charging
Outlet. So what is the battery drain before am lost in The Village w/o a phone?
this is your phone issue… Here is my suggestion to everyone as I have one on my iPhone it's called MOPHIE!! Awesome.. go to :

mophie Battery Phone Cases & More - Free Shipping | mophie

What it is a protective case to your phone and just so happens to have a back up battery so when you run low on battery.. you flip a button and charges it right up!! Best money I have spent..

ALSO.. you want to make sure your closing all your APPS that run in the background on your phone as it can drain your battery… Here is a helpful site:

http://ios.wonderhowto.com/how-to/co...ttery-0147375/

Hope this helps you..

Here is the FAQ section on our site to help common questions that we are updating all the time:
http://thevillagesgps.com/faq
Or you can email us anything else at:
VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!

Old 02-11-2015, 10:02 PM

I love this App. I have an iPhone 6 and it's been great. I went from Lake Deaton to Silver Lake Exec. Golf Course past Spanish Springs and it's paid for itself just for those directions! Would have never found it. Plus, when I had questions I sent a message to the developers and they responded in less than 30 minutes. Totally worth the money to me.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2015, 11:50 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods View Post
I love this App. I have an iPhone 6 and it's been great. I went from Lake Deaton to Silver Lake Exec. Golf Course past Spanish Springs and it's paid for itself just for those directions! Would have never found it. Plus, when I had questions I sent a message to the developers and they responded in less than 30 minutes. Totally worth the money to me.
Thanks so much for your purchase and kind words!! We of course agree with you!! LOL

Here is the FAQ section on our site to help common questions that we are updating all the time:
VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!
Old 02-19-2015, 01:26 PM

As of 2/19, when going from Lake Sumpter to Orange Blossum Golf Course, the same holds true. We could not figure out why we were directed to cross 441 at Morse. There are green lines, yet the blue route continued. Note that the "steps" are also incomplete, so there is no alternative direction. The route seemed dangerous and we have concluded that there is no good reason to take a golf cart above Lake Sumter
Cart Path Links Missing
Old 02-24-2015, 11:08 AM

Default Cart Path Links Missing

I love the App. The things that are missing are the Cart Path Links to roads. It seems the maps for the cart paths are too similar to the Car Routes and you end up taking longer routes. There are maps that they list all the short cuts with golf cart path links. An example of whats missing from your maps at Glenview C.C. there are 3 additional Legal exits from the C.C. to Streets, the end of Riverdale, Norfolk Ave & Mundelein Pl. It would be nice to have all the cart part Links like this. Thanks Tony

Last edited by Ad poster; 02-25-2015 at 12:39 AM.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:37 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibistony View Post
I love the App. The things that are missing are the Cart Path Links to roads. It seems the maps for the cart paths are too similar to the Car Routes and you end up taking longer routes. There are maps that they list all the short cuts with golf cart path links. An example of whats missing from your maps at Glenview C.C. there are 3 additional Legal exits from the C.C. to Streets, the end of Riverdale, Norfolk Ave & Mundelein Pl. It would be nice to have all the cart part Links like this. Thanks Tony
thanks so much.. we will add it!! Great feedback!!

VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!
Closed Thread