» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

The Villages GPS App Now Available!
Old 08-18-2014, 03:23 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default The Villages GPS App Now Available!

The Villages GPS is now available for current and future residents of The Villages Florida as well as any guests or service providers.

August 19, 2014 – Getting around The Villages is not easy for anyone visiting or new to the area. Most Villagers own a golf cart and there are over 90 miles of golf cart paths to travel. Getting around The Villages on the cart paths can be quite frustrating and confusing especially with the rapid growth of The Villages and new streets being added frequently.

Until now there have been inadequate options. This handy little app is available now on any Google Android or Apple IOS device (including iPhones and iPads). The answer to your prayers is now here!! The Villages GPS app is a powerful GPS tool for navigating these roads, roundabouts and Golf Cart paths and is a MUST for all Villagers especially if your coming to visit or going to be moving here. Not only does it have full turn-by-turn voice directions of all the golf cart paths in The Villages, but you can also use it anywhere in the United States for your vehicle on all roads.

This map app’s menu is so easy, intuitive and includes all the Town Squares, Championship / Executive Golf Courses, Recreation Centers, Neighborhood Villages, Pools, etc.

The app also allows you to bookmark your favorite locations, search by address, share locations, shows locations of interest such as parks, hotels, restaurants and shopping. Street, Satellite, and Hybrid views are all available.

Download this handy little app in your Android or Apple device App stores by searching for “The Villages GPS” or go to our website for the links. For more details simply visit our website below:

CLICK HERE
Attached Thumbnails
villagesgps-jpg  

Here is the FAQ section on our site to help common questions that we are updating all the time:
http://thevillagesgps.com/faq
Or you can email us anything else at:
VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!

Last edited by Villages GPS; 09-29-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Old 10-15-2014, 09:17 PM

Thank you!!! I know I am going to love this App
Sponsored Links
May be a silly question
Old 10-16-2014, 08:34 PM
Veteran member

Default May be a silly question

I have no sense of direction and depend on GPS in a car telling me where to go. I have learned to use the golf cart and have become comfortable with my husband telling me where to go. Does the app for the golf cart paths actually speak or do you have to watch a map?

It would be great if I could put my phone in the cup holder and it would tell me where to turn. It would also allow my husband to not have to be with me when I drive the golf cart.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:39 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBXNana View Post
I have no sense of direction and depend on GPS in a car telling me where to go. I have learned to use the golf cart and have become comfortable with my husband telling me where to go. Does the app for the golf cart paths actually speak or do you have to watch a map?

It would be great if I could put my phone in the cup holder and it would tell me where to turn. It would also allow my husband to not have to be with me when I drive the golf cart.
lol… That's why we spent years and countless $$$ developing it so it can help get you where you want to go!! You can just follow the line that it's telling you to go on but if you want to just listen you can do that but you may need a speaker as we don't know what kind of phone it is and how loud your speakers are.. Also, golf cart paths are best to listen and view your device to where you are going so you don't go on any red lines (which are prohibited for golf carts)… Hope this answers your question and thanks for your purchase/ future purchase..

Here is the FAQ section on our site to help common questions that we are updating all the time:
VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!
Update!!
Old 10-16-2014, 10:49 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Update!!

EVERYONE…

WE WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT WE SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS AND MONEY ON DOING IMPROVEMENTS, ENHANCEMENTS AND UPDATES TO THE APP OVER THE PAST MONTH…

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE ANDROID DEVICES… YOU ARE ENJOYING ALL THAT RIGHT NOW SO ENJOY OR MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE YOUR ANDROID DEVICES!!!

FOR ALL IPHONES AND IPAD USERS, WE HAD TO WAIT 10 DAYS FOR APPLE TO APPROVE AND THEN NOTIFIED FROM APPLE THAT THE DEVELOPERS HAD TO DO AN ADDITIONAL UPDATE FOR THE NEW IPHONE 6, IPHONE 6+ AND THE NEW OPERATING SYSTEM IOS8.
SO…. WERE LOOKING AT ANOTHER 2-3 WEEKS UNTIL THESE UPDATES HIT ALL YOUR IPHONES AND IPADS… THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND WERE AT THE MERCY OF APPLES REQUIREMENTS AND DELAYS…

(Of course if you purchase it today, the update will come in a couple weeks anyway)… Remember everyone… it's only $4.99 one time purchase and you have it on that device forever under your account. You never pay for updates...

VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!
Old 10-21-2014, 04:36 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

UPDATE!!!

We are pleased to announce that ALL IPAD USERS now have the updates in your app store!! Go to your app store and update The Villages GPS app! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

ALL ANDROID USERS (phones, tablets, etc) have been fully up to date or make sure you update it if you haven't already..

ALL IPHONE USERS… It's coming… waiting on Apple to approve and finalize… should be in next 5 days…. Look for the update in your app store…

Remember, you only paid a one time fee of $4.99 and you never have to pay anymore as all updates are FREE!!

VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!
Old 10-27-2014, 11:31 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.TheVillagesGPS.com View Post
UPDATE!!!

We are pleased to announce that ALL IPAD USERS now have the updates in your app store!! Go to your app store and update The Villages GPS app! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

ALL ANDROID USERS (phones, tablets, etc) have been fully up to date or make sure you update it if you haven't already..

ALL IPHONE USERS… It's coming… waiting on Apple to approve and finalize… should be in next 5 days…. Look for the update in your app store…

Remember, you only paid a one time fee of $4.99 and you never have to pay anymore as all updates are FREE!!
UPDATE!! IPHONE USERS ARE NOW UPDATED!! Enjoy… Any problems that are not answered here or in our FAQ section on our website, please EMAIL us and we will be sure to help you. We have great customer service and want to give the best service to you possible… Thanks for your purchase and please spread the word…

VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!
Old 11-01-2014, 06:58 AM

Just downloaded to my iPhone 6 and spent 20 minutes reviewing and building some favorites. So far I think you got it right.

One thing I noticed in shopping is Ross dress says it is in Orlando and I think at a Brownstone address.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:14 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

REMINDER -

ALL DEVICES:
IPHONES
ANDROID PHONES
IPADS
ANDROID PADS
are all FULLY operational and updated.

We had another update yesterday to tweak a couple more things… Remember, you pay a ONE TIME $4.99 to download this app on your device and you never pay again for updates!! UPDATES ARE FREE AND IMPROVES YOUR EXPERIENCE AND CORRECTIONS WE MAKE SO ALWAYS UPDATE IT WHEN YOU GET THEM!!

Also, as you know by now.. we love your feedback.. constructive criticism makes us better and we also love hearing the positive feedback we have been receiving that shows us we are doing the right things.. Our email address is below to email us directly with anything you wish. This APP is more than a GPS for all the United States by car and for the specific 90 miles of golf cart trails to get around by your golf cart in The Villages, Florida, it has fantastic search functions, the favorites is a big hit with our customers and all the locations of pools, rec centers, etc that are not found in any normal gps/maps are all in here!! We update it as The Villages expands. Please enjoy it and tell your friends… Any suggestion is a good one… send us your "wish list" for the app.. skies the limit!! Thanks again..

VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!
Old 02-03-2015, 10:22 AM

does the GPS app cover towns nearby but outside of the Villages such as Wildwood, Oxford, etc ?
Does it work on a Galaxy 7” Tablet ?