View Single Post

Old 01-25-2015, 05:24 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcisamax View Post
I have become a little suspect of the Village realtors because they do work for the developer and the developer's first priority is to sell new homes where they make their most profit. I have heard recently far too many people say that they have one showing in a month.
Times have changed in selling properties in TV. Greatly changed!!! There is so much inventory of new homes and with Fruitland Park being developed, they do not want to have that much inventory on hand. They also have more pre-owned homes listed than they ever had.

Personal experience of late and with quite a few of my friends is that the Villages "agents" are not putting a priority on pre-owned homes and if they meet a viable buyer, they will immediately bring them to new homes. I have had personal experience with this and so have my friends.

Their communication skills are very poor and sparse.

I have now listed with Realty Execs and have already had a few open houses, showings and constant input on what's happening. This has only been in one week. I have great expectations that it will sell because of them.

I contemplated selling it by owner but its so much work and with my old age, I feel I'd rather let professionals do it. I still stick with that decision.

Be careful out there, pre-owned homes are not selling as quickly as they were even a year ago unless you have a patio villa, they have been moving quickly.

Just my opinion and experience.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....