Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 01-25-2015, 09:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandatime View Post
We did it both ways as well. The first visit was a "lifestyle visit" and lasted four days. It went by incredibly fast and we were mostly lost. The second time our fabulous estate agent, Colleen Ginn-Wotring, lent us her rental villa and we stayed a week. Between visits one and two, I absolutely memorized the map from top to bottom and front to back. I also memorized all the house plans. My husband and I got on the website every night checking the models and houses for sale. Hey, it was a fun way to spend winter evenings! That second visit really jelled things for us. We looked at quite a few homes, and narrowed in on what we really wanted. Colleen called us a few months later and told us "our perfect house in our perfect location" was going on the market the next day. We bought it sight unseen.

PS -- I agree with everything Tomwed said. I didn't do all that but I have superpowers. Just kidding. I wish I'd done all that.
thank-you
I didn't do all that either. I'm just monday morning quarterbacking.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.