View Single Post

Old 01-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Default Re: Conversion to Home owners associations

It is not in anyone's best interest to let things fall apart in the Villages because of weak management. I really believe everyone would feel that way.

To be honest I feel that there are a lot of people here in the Villages who tell things the way they see them is a good thing for all the Villages. I feel the purpose of the Villages is to maintain a wonderful quality of life for everyone that is what brought us all here. I just can't imagine someones individual interest will serve the Villages well in general.

I believe that the biggest success about the Villages is the mantra that the owners use in development of the Community. Refer to rule number 1 is it in the best interest of the Villages. If we are able to maintain that then things will be able to be maintained as a beautiful community that will draw folks for years to come.

The thing about the Villages is we are all in this together (we are the stake holders) and I believe it is all about the betterment of the community as a whole not one persons self interest. Some how I think we will make it going into the future.