View Single Post

Old 01-26-2015, 03:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
The fact some don't like how many large corporations use loopholes to dodge paying taxes, or that some CEOs run a company into the ground and then exit stage right with multi-million-dollar packages DOES NOT categorically equate to a condemnation of large corporations. Be careful not to read opinions into people's statements.

This is a forum where people can express their concern over issues. Many have brought up points I personally found interesting regarding taxes and corporations.(But I'm still not convinced CEOs of major corps. are worth the money they're paid.)
If the loopholes are legal. New York State advertises tax breaks to corporations to woo them there. Business makes an area financially healthy and provides jobs.

I am like Rags in that I just want to know, and want everyone to know, the agenda of a person's attitude and don't like it when someone says he is one thing and he is really another.

And I am not talking about YOU C. I know how you feel and you are entitled to your views just like I am entitled to mine. I am a moderate Republican except I am VERY fiscally conservative...in my life and in my views. Money is hard to come by if you work for it. AND easily spent.