View Single Post

Old 01-26-2015, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonanza View Post
Most of us have done business with many banks in our lifetime, but I have never heard of a bank doing what this bank does.

First Avenue National Bank is one of the new banks on "bank row" in front of the new Pinellas shopping center that fronts 466A.

First Avenue National Bank is a small, local bank that offers services the likes of which I have never heard. Erin Peterson, a Villages resident who is located at that branch, offers Concierge Services. I was shocked when she told me exactly what some of the services are.

If you have an account with them, and need to make a deposit and aren't able to get to the bank, they will come and pick up your deposit.

If you are ill and need to get your prescription filled or pick one up, they will do it for you.

If for some reason you aren't able to get your dog out, she will take your dog for a walk! Yes. Honest. These things aren't the extent of what they will do for you, but Erin can tell you all about her bank's services to their customers.

I have never heard of a bank giving this kind of personal attention to their customers. This bank is a 'WOW!" The "big guys" could offer this kind of service . . . but they don't!
Kind sets ones heart a flutter to realize we've got all this new fangled criteria to aid in the selection of a Financial institution.