View Single Post

Old 01-28-2015, 10:42 AM
Sage

NE Pats won 3 Super Bowls with Belechick, along with the Spygate scandal.

NE is trying to win their 4th now, with the DeflateGate scandal.

The defateGate scandal could be much ado about nothing in terms of the size of a QB's hands and the grip of the football while attempting to pass. Some QB's seem to think this is not the difference in winning a game and some do.

I think it has more to do with the culture the coach has created. Everyone in the NFL says some things are just gamemanship and all teams try to get any advantage if possible. Everyone wants a level playing field and know they have been beaten honestly. Whether this really happened and who in the Pats organization was told to do this speaks more to the issue.

Roger Goodall always talks about protecting the NFL shield of integrity. Well, it's been a bad year for the NFL and it's personnel. Like all managers/coaches, they have to take the responsibility for what happens to the team.

Belechick is a great coach and a sure Hall of Fame type coach and certainly didn't need to cheat his way into greatness. Sadly, I think his legacy will be tarnished just like baseball players who have used PED'S.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).