View Single Post

Old 01-13-2008, 02:40 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Re: ** Random Acts of Kindness **

Wow
I remember the incident on the square when I walked up to this lady dancing alone and I took her hand and did a few turns then I left the area ..Truth is I had to leave the area before she ruined my other florsheim shoe......
However remember hearing " OLD FRIENDS ARE THE BEST FRIENDS"...Well it no longer applies .....I have 7 or 8 guys here that are as close as some high school pals.....I guess we are all here to play and we don't want to waste any more time .......We play together , eat together , run together and party together..........Its very dangerous to get a cold here....You may be casseroled to death....We even take dancing lessons together and if you knew me you would know that misses Fumar would never get me there unless all my friends were doing it....Now I know that their has to be some sour apples here somewhere because I too read these Posts...but I swear I've been here four yrs. and haven't met one yet......and the Rules , well there for all of us and there great ....No neighbors with barking dogs , no garbage cans sitting outside , no mail boxes of every conceivable design , no statues of Pat Paulson in the yards , all lawns a manicured and everyone has flowers. ( whether I want them or not).
Truly a wonderful place to live
Fumar , with sore toes