View Single Post

Old 01-13-2008, 04:16 AM
n/a

Default Re: Any one decided whom they will vote for US President?

Being a "cowboy" at heart and being, I object to the reference of Cowboy politics....I appreciate today's masses mimic the media and dismiss it as such.

I wonder what the feed back would be if we asked for a totally independent view of your candidate....you....your opinion...what you actually know from research...actual involvememt....personally meeting those you "don't like".....not using the medias bias.

Wow! The office of The President of the United States is not about being liked.....it is supposed to be about the individual who can best lead this nation and return us back to our core values....I am a little tired of listening to candidates and their supporters continually spending most of their time yakking about what the other person did or didn't do. What happened to earning a vote on one's own merits.

How about when evaluating some one we demand to know what the have done for us lately......not 10-15-25-35 years ago. How about paying attention to what the candidates track record over all states...some good...some bad...overall doing what is expected? Not dwelling...like the media...on the negative and continually hammering away as if unique events a character make.

For me, I don't care what the party, if they are part of the current establishment they aren't going to change anything. A good non Washington DC track record and an attitude of not knowing why it is like it is, but if it isn't working....fix it. AN INSIDER CANNOT DO THAT. too many favors outstanding.....

Please don't use the medias method of looking at the world through a straw...it ain't the real world.....look at your candidates track record...it is public information....

Anyway that's my $4.96 (two cents adjusted for the cost of all the wasted time and money to win a popularity contest).

BTK 8)