View Single Post

Old 01-29-2015, 11:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
We were there this Monday. That's probably about our 8th or 9th time there.
Food was very good and had great service.

Talking to a manager does not have to be confrontational.
There are decent ways to complain and let them know there was a problem.

I don't understand the not ever going going back because of a burnt hamburger.
If I quit going to a restaurant because something was wrong one time, I'd have to eat a lot at home. LOL

Although I have never eaten at Belle Glade, I found it to be beneficial to complain when something is not served right.

Had an episode at City Fire when I ordered a pizza without pepperoni and it cam loaded with pepperoni and lots of spice that doesn't agree with me. I am fairly easy going, I decided to try and eat the pizza as is, but after taking one bite, I complained to the waitress the pizza was terrible and not what I had ordered. She immediately took it away and the manager came over to check to see what she could do to make things right. I then ordered something different.

Excellent customer service skills were shown and appreciated by moi.

I am also not a confrontational person but I will speak up if someone is acting inappropriately and or service is very subpar. I would not go back to a restaurant after something happens a couple of times, as everyone can have a bad day. Everyone has to realize that sometimes restaurants are busy and don't penalized the waitress for something, the cook did. There are too many good choices.

If I had eaten the whole meal, then I would never file a complaint, but that's me.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).