View Single Post

Old 01-30-2015, 02:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldseekur View Post
I have spent over 5 hours trying to get Comcast to honor the contract agreement that I made with them in Nov. I was to have the same rate for the next 2 years, the price would not change, IF I agreed to the 2 years. I said yes. The very next bill had a $26.55 increase. I even have the transcript in writing with the offer!

Spent another 1.5 hours trying to get that fixed, they said whoever made that deal with me should NOT have done that and would not honor it the deal. BUT said I could NOT cancel the 2 year contract.

HA! Watch me. I am done with Comcast. Since 2010, my rates went from the $99 "New Customer Deal" to over $210.00 a month for EXACTLY the same service. I have not added anything to our service!

I really would be interested in Bright House from everything I have read on here, but they do not have service above 466.

So who is the best and most reasonable priced service for those above 466?
No internet service for the past 12 hours with Comcast.
Since we have VOIP phone service, we didn't have a phone either.
We spent an hour on our cell phone getting the internet service turned back on -- no excuse offered by Comcast.
I am done with Comcast and looking for the best alternative for TV/internet.