View Single Post

Old 01-31-2015, 10:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldseekur View Post
If you want a reconditioned cart, go to Grandpas & Grandmas on 441. I bought mine there and they have been great. You pick out everything, colors, seats, etc. It looks like new...
I second Grandpas & Grandmas, they do a great job. When I was shopping for a cart in 2011 I was stuck between buying from them or TV carts at LSL. The refurbished Club Car at G&G had everything, Ultimate seats, black roof, big mirrors, 2 sand bottles, ball & club washer, SS Wheels, etc. priced at $8300. At LSL a compartive new 2011 Yamaha with everything was $10,300. Even though the Club Car was only a year old, I didn't feel at the time $2,000 was a big enough difference to go off campus. Also, even thought their Club Cars are only a year old, they buy their used carts from a golf Course in Virginia, so they are probably used everyday on the course for that entire year and have quite a few miles on the engine.

As the previous poster indicated, it's now a $3,000 difference. So maybe Grandma & Grandpa have come down a little on their prices. They are at least worth checking out before you decide to buy. Here's my cart, photo taken about a year ago. One suggestion, if you get the Ultimate Seats, get the model with the center armrest like mine.

The Villages Florida

Last edited by John_W; 03-21-2015 at 02:26 PM.