Thread: Frogs
View Single Post

Old 02-01-2015, 07:04 AM
Sage

I love the heat but I admit, last summer was a little brutal. Weather people said it 10 degrees above normal. I stopped looking at the weather report as it was the same every day, as it was in the 90's, real feel 105 to 110 with rain every day. Rained every day in July, August and September. A friend one day asked me if I thought it was going to rain and I replied, "it's not a question of whether if it will rain, but when. If one plans to do something outside for a while, it would be better to performed in the early AM, or in the evening.

Coming from New York, I don't find the traffic to be that terrible during the winter season. On must accept the fact it is going to take a little longer to get where you need to be. After all, we are in a rush to go, where? I think it would be prudent to take extra care as non residents, may not navigate the roundabouts correctly. Plus, there are more cars on the road. It's always good to drive defensively.

All in all, I take Florida over the snow regions, any day. They have getting slammed in the northeast, with the snow.

Life is good, in TV.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).