View Single Post

Old 02-01-2015, 09:57 PM
Sage
Smile

Yes, you are right the dealership will charge you whatever you are willing to pay for sure. Most of the cars I have bought in the past I have felt like I was taken to the cleaners so I completely understand. This time though I had a game plan and I was confident that it wouldn't happen again. I read up on the internet about the cars, I searched their inventories to see what the stickers would be on which packages and which cars they had on their lots. I used the car payment calculator to see what to expect and knew how much was in my budget. I decided what packages were important to me and was armed with all of that info before going in. I also promised myself that I would sleep on whatever deal they presented to me. I walked out nicely two times before finally making a deal on the last day of the month 1 hour before they closed for the day. I feel like I got the best deal possible. During all of those negotiations not once did I feel like the salespeople were sleazy. I can't say that about other dealerships I've purchased cars from. That is why I recommended them.