View Single Post

Old 02-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALYBOW View Post
My husband wants a river cruise but I want a land tour. I want to see Rome, and other Italian areas but they don't seem to have those cities. I can see where the lack of entertainment in the evenings might be a problem.
Do you know if they can accommodate special dietary restrictions? I suggested mixing two types together. One after the other.
Salybow - if this link Splendors of Northern Italy, Venice, Florence & Rome Overview | UniworldŽ Boutique River Cruises opens for you it should show a Uniworld River Cruise from Venice to Rome. Now how you get from Venice, which is an island to Rome which is inland, I have no idea. This is the first time I have seen this river cruise and I like it ........... might have to do this one next year!

I am sure the other River Boat companies are doing this same cruise. Ask your travel agent for details.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak