View Single Post

Old 01-14-2008, 07:14 PM
Default Re: Photographic examples of privacy around the lanai...

Honestly, I read this thread being curious about seeing photos of privacy landscaping. I see nothing wrong with wanting privacy behind my home instead of looking into someone elses lanai, whether it be landscaping or golf course. I also did not read any negativity into the few posts on this thread (maybe a little sarcasm).

I do, however, feel badly for anyone who can't stand any kind of conversation which, in their opinion, is critical. There is freedom of speech in the U.S., and TV is in the U.S., isn't it?

Name calling is an easy and childish form of bullying. Try having an adult conversation about issues for a change. Of course I know you are in the minority so hopefully that won't change my mind about buying a house here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfmucci
Trust me, the tiny minority of negativity in TV reflected by this site or thread doesn't even show up as a blip on my mind's radar compared to the negativity experienced in most towns and cities! It sometimes appears that large numbers of folks are tormented by their role as a bunch of raving libertarian anarchists.