View Single Post

Old 02-03-2015, 07:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Most of us are seasoned buyers of real estate. We have moved several times and bought and sold properties over the course of our lives. My point is that signing a contract is never a baby game.

Bonanza, did you buy a new home here? We were satisfied with how things were handled and with all procedures. I saw no thing inferior than when we used a realtor with an R as an agent.

My point is that when you sign a real estate contract you should know that you just can't decide a few days later, ooooops I think I want to change my mind. It isn't like exchanging a pair of socks at Belks.

There is a real issue and hard feelings with many Realtors here in this area that the developer does not let them sell new houses. TOO BAD. If I were the developer I wouldn't either. The developer has a business model that works and they don't have to give anything away.

We have bought two new homes here and had no problem at all and we have built many new homes over the course of our lives and watched our daughter build two new homes and helped guide her and her husband..

We found that the process here was amazing. When you contract on a home to be built they told you the day and hour of your closing, now that they aren't building to suit they still tell you the day and hour of your closing. They don't do VA or FHA on new homes. You have to have the money or can borrow the money or you can't buy a new home here. I have no problem with that. We aren't children anymore.

I absolutely think that this is a flawless process to buy a home here and no one is trying to hoodwink you. THEY DON'T HAVE TO. They have a product that many, many people want.

Last edited by graciegirl; 02-03-2015 at 08:45 AM.