View Single Post

Old 02-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Location: Manhattan, the Bronx, Eastern LI, Village of Woodbury

Those idiots are not representative of The Villages. They are sad, angry and most importantly highly insecure beings. They go through their days always trying to fill the big empty in their minds, and trying to attack others so that they can feel or hope to feel better than you and thus somehow more secure about themselves. Silly, isn't it. Sad, isn't it?

I was sitting in my car outside of Bealls on 441 at ten a.m. and two women with lots of makeup and jewelry walked by me and one said loudly and after looking at my car, "Oh, that reminds me, I have to get my car washed. It looks disgraceful." I couldn't help it - I laughed almost in her face.

These sad souls can and do hurt others feelings. But the time they spend in your head is up to you. They're little people. They don't pay rent to me. They cannot rent space in my mind. If they pass your house regularly, a little sign at the curbside "No Rude Comments Please" will send a fine message.

Best of luck, and remember, as has been said, your house is yours and is the best one in the Villages.