Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I think your hair looks great. Did you not like Whitney at Urban Hair? I would kill for hair as thick as yours.
It's interesting that old Renee is now at Cals at Brownwood. I guess it's a lot closer to home for her.

I am growing out the gray in my hair and it looks like total crap. CFrance, you've only seen me at the dog park wearing a baseball hat!
The only reason I stopped coloring it is because I've developed an allergy to hair color. I'm still having it highlighted though.
I definitely do not have thick hair. (I use Big Fat Hair, maybe it works). I usually wear a baseball hat to hide the mess.

I love downstairs Whitney. Unfortunately when I need a hair cut, I need it that day. Whitney is getting popular.
And of course it's High Season, so now I have to wait a few weeks to see her. Of course, any good hair dresser has a waiting list.
Unfortunately I'm not disciplined enough to make another appointment each time I get a hair cut.
Sometimes a hair cut lasts me four weeks, sometimes eight weeks. I occasionally chop away at it myself.

So when I need an immediate appointment, I usually get a Salon newbie, who hasn't yet built up a following.
New Renee at Victoria Hair does have 15 years experience. I don't know where she worked previously.
I was hoping someone could tell me they've used new Renee and she does a crackerjack job.