View Single Post

Old 02-05-2015, 05:31 AM
Sage
Default I agree ; also , isis, isil is totally insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
I got one word: exterminate! I didn't build all the B52 engines for nothing. Lets put them to use!

I agree. Strange coming from a lifelong pacifist.

However, after many years of seeing no end in sight of this barbarism, plus seeing the still photos (plus the video) of the young pilot at his end , I have no qualms about your suggestion.

FOX NEWS mentioned that Glenn Beck's private t.v. station had posted the still photos (about three or four; not looking at it at the moment).....plus the 20 some minute Hollywood Production movie they filmed of the young pilot in the cage........I used my search engine & I immediately came up with the link yesterday morning.

We watched it.......everyone should see it with their own eyes.
As horrible & inhumane as it is.......truly.......I had no nightmares & am not traumatized today........except with a stronger resolve that someone has to do something drastic & SOON. These people are totally INSANE.

The major networks were wrong NOT to show the public what happened to this brave young Jordanian pilot.

That promise of an "exchange" was a total sham.

Glenn Beck: The World Needs to See the Depravity of the Islamic State (GRAPHIC) | TheBlaze.com

Glenn Beck: The World needs to see the depravity of the Islamic state

Keep scrolling to BELOW the still photos....it's a "movie" they put out.......
YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE ARROW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO OF HIM IN THE CAGE. DO NOT CLICK ON THE PATRIOTS AD AS THAT IS NOT IT.........IT IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE STILL PHOTOS.......A VIDEO........not the word video below that.

Before his "end" they show photos of burned babies, children......I figured from his bombing mission.....then buildings in rubble, all intersperced with pics of his fighter plane........anyone can see their PROPOGANDA FOR WHAT IT IS.

After his gruesome time in the cage........they show the heavy machinery dumping the cement pieces on top of his cage.

Everyone should see this EVIL EVIL ATROCITY. Jordan was too kind to simply hang the two Alkaeda terrorists.........& we were NUTS to let the GUANTANAMO PRISONERS FREE......

p.s. When I first went to his station, they asked for $1. which I never gave....just kept going to he "movie part" which this is. The "ad" ends quickly or just click the box.

FOX NEWS IS HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS "MOVIE" & HOW TO VIEW IT.

BY THE WAY, TO ANYONE WHO WOULD THINK THAT SOMEONE MIGHT GET "JOY" OUT OF POSTING ANOTHER PERSON'S GRIEF.......THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE AT ALL..........THE ISSUE IS THAT THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST........AND NOT HAVE OUR HEADS IN THE SAND...........WE ARE NOT TODDLERS, BUT GROWNUPS WHO HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF LIFE.........& ARE CONCERNED FOR THE FUTURE GENERATION WHICH IS OUR OWN GRANDCHILDREN.

ENOUGH OF BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT.........OR AFRAID OF THE POWERS THAT BE......TIME TO SPEAK UP FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IS EVIL.

WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN CONSERVATIVE IN OUR VIEWS.....BUT TIMES ARE CHANGING. IS THIS THE WORLD WE OURSELVES WANT FOR OUR SIX (6) GRANDCHILDREN & ONE GREAT GRANDCHILD??

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ic-state-video

FOX executive explains decision to post video of ISIL propaganda movie of Jordanian pilot

Last edited by senior citizen; 02-05-2015 at 07:11 AM.