View Single Post

Old 02-05-2015, 10:38 AM

If new here be careful, I'm new my previous cardiologist I had from up north sent all the paper work to the doctor here, Up north I had a blood test twice a year and my heart is in good shape.
Well the new cardiologist here had me take test after test, it was the same answer your good but I see something I want to check, Well his checking is blood test, visit,, and follow, I never had so many test in my life, finallyafter about 14 visits He said to me everything looks good but there is a vessel a little bent I would like to check, I said Doc. give me a break all I do since moving down here is visit you, so I figured last visit, I go into the schedule room and here it comes again, blood test, visit, follow up.
then I lost it I told the nurse to tell the doctor to get his act together, if I want to listen to a bull s t I'll go to a used car place,

The test he gave me to take was one I took 3 weeks before.
Since then I was checked didn't need to have that test and said be back in 4 months
I have learned which I knew before that's how they make their money, test after test.

If you feel your being used like I was change doctors