View Single Post

Old 02-05-2015, 12:49 PM
Veteran member
Default FYI - CDC Vaccine Whistleblower

I was hesitant to share this but felt the need to let those who are of like mind, know that there is lots of evidence to use other avenues of health support. Like I have always felt, if I had a broken bone, I would head to the ER. However, this article really supports many of the decisions I have made over the years regarding how to handle health concerns in the family. I was fortunate to have a paediatrician who was in charge of disease control at Sick Kids, and he always waited until there was more symptoms before prescribing anything drug related, so my kids didn't have the antibiotic approach that was fairly common at that time.

Over the years, I have studied many alternative approaches to health, both Eastern and Western and in our practice we have seen children who have been negatively affected, some very severely, by vaccinations and other medical interventions. I don't mean to throw the baby out with the bath, but I do think it is prudent for anyone to research and learn for themselves what alternatives are available, if you have the time to do that and are not in crisis.

Like most things, it is better to do your research before you need the help, so you can make as informed a choice as possible, if need be. For us, it has become a lifestyle choice and hopefully it will help us to live out our golden years with more vitality and good health.

Wishing that for everyone.

LW888

Breaking