View Single Post

Old 01-15-2008, 09:07 PM
Default Re: What was your profession prior to retirement? This is really interesting.

This is the coolest thread yet !!! Handie, U R twisted. Love your humor. JohnZ and Schotzyb: Please let me know if there's a job opening that would suite me - I'd pack it all up today, maybe! I am a . . . . not a urologist, not a gynecologist, not even a gemologist ! Believe it or not, I'm a certified psychiatric nurse working in corrections in maximum security women's prison. I work with the most ill psychiatric women. OK, make your jokes, c'mon Donna, poke fun at this. But I gotta tell you, it's the best kept secret in nursing. Hear that Russ Boston?? I would consider (and love) working with the Veterans, maybe Alzheimer unit. Sounds cool to me.

As I said in other posts, I will be coming in APril (please don't change the date of the TOTV luncheon) and I'm sure I will fall in love with TV. Waiting for my house to sell in PA but would consider moving there sooner if the right job presented itself. I WILL NEED TO WORK F/T. I'm early 50's.