View Single Post

Old 02-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Yup. Makes perfect sense. You have no answer so change the subject.

I agree. There are many things in life more serious and important than a football game. But many of us derive a great deal of joy in life from watching and rooting for our home town teams. Many of us take it personally when our team is called cheaters. And many of us really don't like it when people make absolute statements about anything when enough evidence has not been presented.

So I posted some new information that could possibly exonerate the Patriots and implicate another team and you came back with, "We can identify that they cheated and how".

We cannot identify that The Patriots cheated. We don't have enough facts to draw any conclusions.

And your asking us to restrain our emotions? That's the last thing that you want. You have made several provocative statements designed to get people's emotions up. If it's not that important to you and you don't care who cheated and you are above all of this, why would you even bother to post in a thread like this?
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.