View Single Post

Old 02-06-2015, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Not sure what Reagan has to do with anything.

Have you read some of the posts aimed at George Bush ?

Not defending but responding to your post. Man was falsely accused before he was elected....Dan Rather lost his job trying to set him up.....on this very board, he was called any name that you can think of.

I think this President has been treated with kid gloves by both the media and on here.

It appears that since NOBODY GIVES ANY EXAMPLES that is just that he is "your guy" and somebody criticizes him.

Actually, if anything, this President has had a number of breaks. He is not called on lies.....his screw ups are not spotlighted.
When he was elected I said I would give him the benefit of the doubt until his first State of the Union address.

I look at people who are in a given job and responsibility and judge them on several factors. One is do they keep their promises? Two, do they do what they say they are going to do? Are they meeting the objectives and commitments made?

It was easy for me to say at the end of one year, if Obama was working for me he would have been let go for lack of performance. After one year!!!!!
I do not accept th new guy only on for a year. That does not work for top level executives. They own it from day one. No excuses and first and foremost no blaming the man/woman one just replaced.

His claim to fame is he can talk and charm the the gullible and easy to hook.
He was like a pied piper and the sheeple fell for it and even voted him in a second time.

A case study of his accomplishment could be to take each state of the union speech....what he committed.....and then come back and update what has changed since the speech.

Just go back and look at his first 6 months in office when his party had control of both houses of the Congress. How much did he get done with such a deep bench?

As was said in another post...he was and continues to be well insulated by the media that overlooks ANY bad light cast upon or cast by his administarion.
He manages the news allowed.

Lastly it takes a team player in a top position, which he has demonstrated time and again he is not. Another good case study would be to review his relationsahips with the military leaders of this nation.

Now entering his 7th year is the only positive I see......less than two years to get rid of him.....and hope we the people and the congress can effect enough damage control for the remainder of his term.

I can respect the office of the POTUS....I can not respect a non performer who is allowed to continue unchecked.

A top executive who is in over his head with the luxury of not having a boss capable of removing him from the job.
That is how I see it plain and simple.