Thread: Measles
View Single Post

Old 02-06-2015, 05:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You'd know how it became political if you acknowledged the recent absurd Measles comments made by Rand Paul, Chris Christie and Ted Cruz.
That is why I posted the original.....

WHY WERE THEY ASKED AND IT REPORTED SO LOUDLY ?

There have been several different accounts reported.

Rand Pauls remarks bothered me. Christie actually only restated existing policy in 48 of our 50 states. Cruz said and this is an excerpt...

"Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, told reporters Tuesday that the vaccination issue "is largely silliness stirred up by the media. Nobody reasonably thinks Chris Christie is opposed to vaccinating kids other than a bunch of reporters who want to write headlines." CBS News' John Nolen reports that Cruz went on to say, "This question has historically been decided at the state level. And most states choose to do what the state of Texas does which is to mandate vaccines for children to prevent the outbreak of infectious diseases." A statement he released noted that most states make exceptions for good-faith religious convictions, "But on the question of whether kids should be vaccinated, the answer is obvious, and there's widespread agreement: of course they should."

Election 2016: Potential candidates Rand Paul, Chris Christie weigh in on measles vaccine - CBS News

I find no fault with this statement at all.

Not sure I understand our media or headline writers...wow...

Anyway, my questions revolved around my questions which I posted here because someone tried to make it political on the normal thread so I thought I would save him the time of going right after the political aspect, WHICH I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR SEE.