View Single Post

Old 02-06-2015, 06:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Face it, the reason we belong to political parties is they best represent our interests. We have a tendency to look after what we think is best. What is missing is any chance of compromise and that I put squarely on the tea party. Even Reagan had to work with congress. This last 8 years have been a just say no philosophy perpetuated by these my way or the highway ultra right wingers. The Dems haven't moved to the left at all, the right has moved so far out there they are basically out of reach. Till that changes, nothing will be accomplished. You can bet there will NOT be a republican president in the near future as you have managed to alienate just about every MINORITY group out there. Good luck with that!
Can you validate any of your charges ?

I CAN show and validate the opposite !

Where, or what year should I begin, and I am speaking of BACKING up with facts.

But you have made serious charges and I welcome you to prove them.

By the way, I have NEVER EVER voted a straight party ticket. I have supported many of Obama s policies , and be glad to both show you post from me to that effect.

I, also, while you are correct that I am a registered Republican, was once employed by the Democratic Party. I have participated in marches on their behalf.

So, get of your preachy high horse and speak to issues. May I take you back to manipulating the laws of the U.S. senate to pass the affordable care act, or in that same vein, ignoring input AND legislation from the Republicans to add to that bill. Or just off the top of my head, since you feel the Democratic Party leads the world in goodness, the last increase in min wage became law because President Bush stood up and backed the democrats.

This President has been insulting and publicly humiliating to anyone who dares to oppose him on any subject.

EVERY PRESIDENTIAL HISTORIAN has commented on this President s lack of co operation, or inclination to do so..IN HISTORY. So you do not have facts on your side at all. You are mouthing the spin from whatever source.

I will wait for your factual backups...key being FACTUAL, not talk from the spin