View Single Post

Old 02-07-2015, 02:26 PM
n/a

forgive me but I m late to this thread just found it and after reading posts to catch up would like to begin with this.

We were also reared to "respect the office" because in part founding fathers recognized that without this admonition it could lead to anarchy

Secondly as to the issue of disrespect people seem to place the cart before the horse. First one must have to try and earn someone's respect before a judgment can be rendered for or against its success. Obama has never because of his action or inactions thereof earned my respect.

In the case of Obama from the time he entered the national polls I've watched and listened and from the very beginning to this day I have been left with the impression that this guy is not a friend of America. In fact one could make a valid argument that he hates America and American ways .

Posters have been going back and forth about Reagan, Bush etc but all they have accomplished is to have made charges not arguments. Beside which making a comparison between two past presidents doesn't excuse the current president's deficiencies and this guy is a walking disaster.