View Single Post

Old 02-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Gold member

We have all apple products. iphone 4s, iphone 5s, ipad, mac book air, mac mini, apple airport router. We couldn't be happier! No virus issues, no crashes, everything syncs automatically, face time with the grandkids is great. Sharing photos and info is simple.

I agree with others who stated that the Apple customer service can't be beat! If you call for help, they will solve your problem. CS is in the US and they know their stuff.

Hubby and I both got ipads about 4 yrs ago, and i didn't really like the functions of the ipad. After 3 months I went to the Apple store to ask if they could help me learn to use it more efficiently.

After hearing my needs the manager told me I would be much happier with a Mac Book Air. The price was about the same. He traded me straight across for the Mac Book Air!!

Took my 3 month old ipad and gave me a NEW mac book air. They wanted me to be happy and have the device that would work best for me. Now that is customer service.

The Mac Book Air has been perfect for my needs and they got a loyal customer for life.

I would never considered anything else after that! I am eyeing the iphone 6. But my 5s has no problem at all, nor does hubby's 4s. So we may wait for the 7.