View Single Post

Old 02-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,041 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstew43 View Post
in 100 years, I do not expect many of our homes to be in the same condition as some of the quality built homes of the past...

we will never know, but with all the issues I have had in the past 3 years with the siding buckling, the foundation cracking on the decking and the driveway, the quality of the woodworking and finishing jobs in the kitchen, the flooring and the roof eases....I can pretty safely say, my particular home will probably not be inhabitable in 100 years....

I forgot the big bummer....my formica on my kitchen counters have nail head marks starting to come thru.....the formica seems to be growing pimples in more than one place.

BUT, as everyone has always pointed out to me......your not buying a quality home, your buying a lifestyle........
Along with the bridge, you seem to feel that everything built by the developer is substandard, including the homes. And in the "pulling over for emergency vehicles" thread you state that you live in Miami...so excuse me if I am skeptical of your position.