View Single Post

Old 01-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Dancing Thyme
Default Re: California version of TV?

Hi Ron,

I'm from Los Angeles and am retiring to TV so obviously I haven't found anything close to TV in the SoCal area. There may be something south of Los Angeles near the San Diego area, I haven't looked there, but I think, without having investigated it yet, the prices for houses would be a lot higher, cost of living would be a lot higher and I don't think you'd find as much in the way of activities as there are in TV. Also, the people are so friendly in TV and I know that you won't match that anywhere in SoCal. Maybe someone has experience with this in NoCal but we'll see who responds to this post.

Ron, its true that the weather is fantastic in California, but there are many more pluses in TV which I'm willing to trade for the weather. Good luck in your planning. You'll get a ton of information from this post, I'm sure. Kathie :redface:

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....